Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Make Offer ..

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    you must understand that we (the mods) are not here because we want to play the cops.
    It's just our hobby, some free time to chat and to help other members- players.
    I 'm not sure 100% if @Naor2225 is doing something wrong or has some problem which needs technical support but it's good to make clear that he isn't doing something "wrong".
    Not every player who isn't a regular forum member, is familiar with that server's limitation.
    girl gooner and dave1311 like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by girl gooner View Post
    I just read what defines someone is in the same server as you ️ in a post nearer the top .Now we are singing off a similar hymn sheet . That's what im describing but what is really baffling is how people can bid for your/my player's who must be on a different server.(Same server defined by your good self ). P.s I apologise mate bad day at the office.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    We all have those (bad days). As Nik said, we are not trying to be critical or accusing anyone. We are players like you and just try to help where we can. Apology accepted. Cheers.
    girl gooner likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Famous
    I have had players buy/ be able to buy players from my team with 6/7 star's

That will be teams from levels above you buying your 6 star players as 5 stars to them.
    girl gooner likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    That will be teams from levels above you buying your 6 star players as 5 stars to them.
    I'm level 8 so if i buy off level 7 (hypothetical there aren't any on my stratosphere) they would grow a star .ty .

Famous
    I'm level 8 so if i buy off level 7 (hypothetical there aren't any on my stratosphere) they would grow a star .ty .

Are you pretending or do you really not understand what people told you 100 times ?
    Let's try again: if you are level 8 and go on the nego list, you may buy a 5 (almost 6) star player. If the seller is a level 7, for him this very player is 6 (almost 7) stars. On the other hand, if he's level 9, this player is only 4 (almost 5) stars. At the end of the day, if you buy it, it's gonna be a 5 stars for you. That's why you can sell 1 or 7 stars players to other managers (provided they are on your server). Whatever their level is, they will all get a 5 (almost 6) stars!
    But the rule remains for everyone: you cannot BUY better than 5 star players !
    Last edited by gizzmo; 12-21-2017 at 10:56 AM.
    Altiplano likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Are you pretending or do you really not understand what people told you 100 times ?
    Let's try again: if you are level 8 and go on the nego list, you may buy a 5 (almost 6) star player. If the seller is a level 7, for him this very player is 6 (almost 7) stars. On the other hand, if he's level 9, this player is only 4 (almost 5) stars. At the end of the day, if you buy it, it's gonna be a 5 stars for you. That's why you can sell 1 or 7 stars players to other managers (provided they are on your server). Whatever their level is, they will all get a 5 (almost 6) stars!
    But the rule remains for everyone: you cannot BUY better than 5 star players !
    Who rattled your cage .It was sorted out before your post and apologies where given, before you go in half cocked make sure you have possession of the facts,or do you just like having a go at women.
    "This is what happens when people speculate " Did you think you would get long chain of back-slapping for having a pop at a bird . Now go find your Johnson and act like a man.

Gobobo likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123