Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By casper™

Thread: Friendlys

Friendlys

I played this team at home who was above me just to see if I can get my tactics right.. am I right in saying it’s only the Home team what gets the bonus and loses the condition on the players and the away team goes back to where the conditions were but no bonus before the game started so don’t end up losing any conditions
    I did beat him now he’s saying I cheated because I played in a few hours before and took his Condition
    His he right as I did take his condition off his players?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark(Bradford city) View Post
    I played this team at home who was above me just to see if I can get my tactics right.. am I right in saying it’s only the Home team what gets the bonus and loses the condition on the players and the away team goes back to where the conditions were but no bonus before the game started so don’t end up losing any conditions
    I did beat him now he’s saying I cheated because I played in a few hours before and took his Condition
    His he right as I did take his condition off his players?
    Only the home teams win the bonuses and lose condition in friendly matches. The away teams are not affected in any way in their condition/morale.
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

Super League - Champion - 1
    Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

Silly excuse, because you didn't =]
    It wasn't our day.

Rookie
    Haha, people have all the excuses to blame for their loses.

I had some friends like that too, after couple friendly matches, they unfriend me. LOL

Yes he did same to me he’s like 139% I am 123% and I beat him 3-0 😂😂 so he started saying I cheated 😠 only thing I did his play a friendly studied the stats and tactics and how is played, worked out my system/tactics against him but to him that’s cheating but to me he’s a bad loser and he unfriended me 😂😂