• 1 Post By midasfamily
  • 2 Post By Cloverfield
  • 1 Post By Ποσιδονας
  • 2 Post By Toxcatl
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 2 Post By Toxcatl

Thread: Daily gifts on assistant tab

Daily gifts on assistant tab

Anyone understand the daily gift tabs on the the assistants page? Only receive 1 “pack” a day no matter how many friends send a “gift.” Why can’t we get 1 gift pack per friend?

And if I send skill back to all my friends, does everyone actually get a pack or does it pick and choose who gets it?
    girl gooner likes this.

like you and everyone only received 1 gift each. its free so cannot ask for more.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    midasfamily and girl gooner like this.

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    like you and everyone only received 1 gift each. its free so cannot ask for more.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Yes they are free, but no incentive to add more friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    girl gooner likes this.

Friends are mostly used for support in matches.

There have been already many suggestion,to give incentive to players to support in matches, eg boosters for supporting someone.

But nothing has been done yet.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

10-12 active friends for gifts and some support are enough.
    girl gooner likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    10-12 active friends for gifts and some support are enough.
    I disagree.
    It's quite frustrating when on the Cup finals you have two or three friends supporting you, but your opponent's horde gives him +15% anyway.
    The more friends, the better.
    girl gooner and Niddhoeggr like this.
    It wasn't our day.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    hmm, not sure about that Toxcatl
    my personal experience is that a team, an opponent who can bring a lot of friends-supporters, usually has an active manager who 's spending a lot of time in the game, is connected with some T11 fb group and has a deeper knowledge of the game so support % is the less I 'm worry about.

Also another thing is the 80-20 rule (Pareto principle https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareto_principle ).
    Usually 20% of my friends gives me the 80% of support in games - lol
    But I know that, I have many friends which I know that they 're not so active anymore.
    girl gooner likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    my personal experience is that a team, an opponent who can bring a lot of friends-supporters, usually has an active manager who 's spending a lot of time in the game, is connected with some T11 fb group and has a deeper knowledge of the game so support % is the less I 'm worry about.

Also another thing is the 80-20 rule (Pareto principle https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareto_principle ).
    Usually 20% of my friends gives me the 80% of support in games - lol
    But I know that, I have many friends which I know that they 're not so active anymore.
    Interesting! Accompanying the rule of 80% -20 % (mathematically speaking) there must be a power law in the different fields it might be applied. Like the rule of 4 and 2 (post flop) in poker.I shall put this into practice. Lol. Apologies for lowering the tone

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    This game is about squeezing everything. A good manager accumulates his power and resources drop by drop, every additional 1%, as unimportant it may look, gives you an advantage. And there is no reason not to have many friends, right?
    Having experienced and active manager as opponent is not a great news, but playing against the same guy and his support bonus in both games is even worse. Having this bonus, on the other hand...
    So I say: get more friends. I add everyone who has decent team, and clean the list from time to time. The process of finding a big number of active friends takes time =]

P.S.
    I got two friends in the morning,
    I got two friends at night,
    I got two friends in the afternoon,
    And then I felt alright.
    I got two friends in time of peace,
    And two in time of war,
    I got two friends before I got two friends,
    And then I got two more!
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 01-05-2018 at 04:30 AM.
    It wasn't our day.