Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree172Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 6.3 - 15th of December

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

[Official] Top Eleven 6.3 - 15th of December

Hi Managers,

On Dec. 15th we released Top Eleven version 6.3 on all platforms: iOS, Android and web-browser. We bring some improvements and bug fixes to our Managers and below you can find the full change-log:

IMPROVEMENTS

• We've added a "Save" button to Live Match. Your changes during the match will only take place after clicking on that button.
    • In Set Piece Takers we've added the possibility to select five penalty takers.
    • When watching Live Match in commentary mode, button for toggling the view will change between Commentaries, My Team and Opponent Team.
    • We've added support for some New Year surprises.

FIXED BUGS

• We've added the numerical indication for number of trainings in the Training menu in the main navigation.
    • We've fixed the issue with scrolling functionality in Tactic screen on web-browsers.
    • We've fixed visual issue with player condition representation in Lineup.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Hey everyone,

Just wanted to provide another update regarding the items that are not on this list: special abilities. We were performing some usability testing on those elements, which unfortunately caused a delay on us being able to get them into this release. Rest assured we are still working on these two changes.

And this also goes for the issue surrounding player stats appearing incorrectly in club history. I'll provide updates on those when I have them.

Another note: this release also includes the 2nd half of the overpowered attributes change, which will prevent players from being trained above 340%.

Thanks as always for all the feedback!

SausyFC

EDIT: My mistake guys, Matchup view names have been added.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi Managers,

On Dec. 15th we released Top Eleven version 6.3 on all platforms: iOS, Android and web-browser. We bring some improvements and bug fixes to our Managers and below you can find the full change-log:

IMPROVEMENTS

• We've added a "Save" button to Live Match. Your changes during the match will only take place after clicking on that button.
    • In Set Piece Takers we've added the possibility to select five penalty takers.
    • When watching Live Match in commentary mode, button for toggling the view will change between Commentaries, My Team and Opponent Team.
    • We've added support for some New Year surprises.

FIXED BUGS

• We've added the numerical indication for number of trainings in the Training menu in the main navigation.
    • We've fixed the issue with scrolling functionality in Tactic screen on web-browsers.
    • We've fixed visual issue with player condition representation in Lineup.
    if you can.....for penalty taker give us some control like button option for the taker to shoot left, right or center and same goes to goalkeeper.In set piece menu.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    girl gooner and USARABAT like this.

Addicted
    In Set Piece Takers the possibility to select two free kick takers?
    No, Left or Right, two takers only.

When?
    Alexinho likes this.

Apprentice
    Hey everyone,

Just wanted to provide another update regarding the items that are not on this list: [B]matchup view names and special abilities[/B]. We were performing some usability testing on those elements, which unfortunately caused a delay on us being able to get them into this release. Rest assured we are still working on these two changes.

And this also goes for the issue surrounding player stats appearing incorrectly in club history. I'll provide updates on those when I have them.

Another note: this release also includes the 2nd half of the overpowered attributes change, which will prevent players from being trained above 340%.

SausyFC
    During live matches it is important to see the roles of the players in the field, instead now you have to click on the name of the player.

Famous
    Hey everyone,

Just wanted to provide another update regarding the items that are not on this list: matchup view names and special abilities. We were performing some usability testing on those elements, which unfortunately caused a delay on us being able to get them into this release. Rest assured we are still working on these two changes.

SausyFC
    We need 2 or 3 ck and fk also. If #1 is subbed off user wants to control not have game control. Less user control not good.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Jernet and USARABAT like this.

Rookie
    Why only penalty takers?..
    girl gooner, USARABAT and Alexinho like this.

What about FK takers? I don't want FK to be taken by the DC or GK once I replace my main FK taker.

Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    What about FK takers? I don't want FK to be taken by the DC or GK once I replace my main FK taker.
    same thing for the corner takers

Addicted
    Now it is impossible to go over 340% in any skills ...

How it works if i rule a training with only one drill , for example shoot, pass and run ( the first attack drill ) to a Stricker that have already 340% in pass skill ?
    He will get more % in shoot or in speed or the % which normaly go in the pass skill are lost ???

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast