Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree172Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 6.3 - 15th of December

Addicted
    other question !

You seem to be agree with the 20% reduction each season whatever you do , finishing on the 8 first places or the last 8 ! Am i right ?
    You actually be succesfull in all your competitions as you said previously !
    Now imagine !
    You win league trophy , you level up and your 115% team become a 95% team on day one of new season !
    another guy in your new season league , who failed to promote was at 105% and now is 85%

You find this fair situation ?
    imagine one time you also fail to promote !!!! do you will be agree to have a 20% reduction and be honest please cause i really think most people will come on this forum to exhaust their big rage if those " great " idea is released , be sure of this !

The only good suggestion about tanking it is nikos who bring it to us ! It is a suggestion which doesn't stop tanking but limit it in the time !
    Excuse me , tell me if i am wrong , but you are one of those who proudly claim that tanking is cheating ??? if i am right , first thing , i am pretty sure you never tank so you don't know what about you talk at all ! Tanking defenitly isn't cheat ! it s an option BUT it must not been used in a abusive way ! What is abusive ? It is like the team of the first FA group in te world ( chasseurs de jannah ) ! they tank since season ONE for some of their accounts , they tank 10 seasons consecutivly ! THIS can be called " cheat " , but tanking one , or two seasons isn't cheat at all and there is no problem with it !

So nikos's suggestion was good because he purpose to limit the capacity to tank only 2 consecutive seasons , but we can extend it to 3 seasons max i think !

generaly i made soflty suggestion and i appreciate soflty and smoothy suggestions lol

Nikos's suggestion to limit in time tanking is great
    Mine to limit loan capacity from 8 to 3 players was great too i really think

But no , what we get is loan remove !

and some of us here want everybody get 20% reductions !

a band of butcher !

Thanking is biggest sh*t in this game. Ioan manipulation, skills cap and tanking is not football fair play. This game is not manipulation strategy, this game is football manager, the name of the game is Top Eleven Be a football manager! Stop moaning like a cow and play !
    girl gooner likes this.

Addicted
    So here is the good suggestions ( regarding to me ) to add in this game :

1_ make the loans back , but limit the capacity to loan players from 8 to 3 ( same amount than a team could received ) .
    2_ limit in times tanking by reduce 20% the players when you fail to promote 3 times consecutivly .
    3_put the max cap from 340% to 380 or 400%
    4_ re-localise skills points to others skills when one is trained and ever at max cap ( for ex , you have a players with 340%pass and 150% shoot and speed , you train him with the drill " shoot , pass and run and instead of having 1% gain in speed , 1% in pass and 1% in shoot you get 2% in speed ,1 % in shoot and nothing in pass cause you are at the max )

and i never make suggestions ?

So much expression. So much passion. Fighting a battle that won't change anything.
    At least without bold text, thanks for that.
    It wasn't our day.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post

1_ make the loans back , but limit the capacity to loan players from 8 to 3 ( same amount than a team could received ) .
    2_ limit in times tanking by reduce 20% the players when you fail to promote 3 times consecutivly .
    4_ re-localise skills points to others skills when one is trained and ever at max cap ( for ex , you have a players with 340%pass and 150% shoot and speed , you train him with the drill " shoot , pass and run and instead of having 1% gain in speed , 1% in pass and 1% in shoot you get 2% in speed ,1 % in shoot and nothing in pass cause you are at the max )

1 - agree
    2 - definitely not agree. When one team can not get promotion it suppose to be weaker but not stronger than other which win promotion.
    3 - agree for cap betuin light and gray atributes, but do not suppose to exist striker whit 380 percentages speed and 10 percentages finishing
    4 - agree

Famous
    other question !

You seem to be agree with the 20% reduction each season whatever you do , finishing on the 8 first places or the last 8 ! Am i right ?
    Now imagine !
    You win league trophy , you level up and your 115% team become a 95% team on day one of new season !
    another guy in your new season league , who failed to promote was at 105% and now is 85%

imagine one time you also fail to promote !!!! do you will be agree to have a 20% reduction and be honest please cause i really think most people will come on this forum to exhaust their big rage if those " great " idea is released , be sure of this !

The only good suggestion about tanking it is nikos who bring it to us ! It is a suggestion which doesn't stop tanking but limit it in the time !
    Excuse me , tell me if i am wrong , but you are one of those who proudly claim that tanking is cheating ??? if i am right , first thing , i am pretty sure you never tank so you don't know what about you talk at all ! Tanking defenitly isn't cheat ! it s an option BUT it must not been used in a abusive way ! What is abusive ? It is like the team of the first FA group in te world ( chasseurs de jannah ) ! they tank since season ONE for some of their accounts , they tank 10 seasons consecutivly ! THIS can be called " cheat " , but tanking one , or two seasons isn't cheat at all and there is no problem with it !

So nikos's suggestion was good because he purpose to limit the capacity to tank only 2 consecutive seasons , but we can extend it to 3 seasons max i think !
    Question for you. Have you read all my posts? My main issue with tanking is league integrity. Where you get teams who tank v a main league rival and then play full strength v your team or maybe the other way round and you benefit. One team wins 10 nil. The other maybe loses, draws or gets a small win. Fair?

I have advocated a similar solution to niko also. Say allow tank 1 in 5 seasons to allow for people taking a break or holidays. If you read my post to you earlier I also suggested a possible solution being to put tokens on league 1 to 8. Designed to encourage people to do well in the league. Any thoughts? Or do you want to sit there insulting anything I say? Why is that?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Famous
    other question !

Now imagine !

The problem with having an "option" is that people are human beings. Being competitive people with abuse or exploit every "option". How do you stop people abusing the options is the question?

1- hmmmm...
    2- I am more devotee of limitations and in case of decrease levels, decrease the buildings... but limite the training if you dont promote don't allowing the training for 7* players.
    3- Bring back the +80% as max. diff between blocks.
    4- This is like to train heading with a ball but obtain as a result an arm of 30cm diameter.

Famous
    other question !

Now imagine !

generaly i made soflty suggestion and i appreciate soflty and smoothy suggestions lol

Nikos's suggestion to limit in time tanking is great
    Mine to limit loan capacity from 8 to 3 players was great too i really think

But no , what we get is loan remove !

and some of us here want everybody get 20% reductions !

a band of butcher !
    Another question. Why should being promoted be punished against not being promoted? What happens when the number of tankers in the game become so great that people quit because they get drawn v teams 150% season after season? Yes allowing 1 in 3 would help. But the reality is there is a snowball affect. Getting drawn v people who tanked season before leads to more people thinking "Oh crap league draw I'll tank myself". The part time tankers are just a pain.

girl gooner likes this.

Famous

1. Shame we lost loans. Nice feature but abused. 3 or 8. Still abused. Same problem but smaller.

2. Would like to see if tokens on league help first. Reduce association tokens if need. Reward success rather than punish.

3 and 4. Agree to an extent. But top and bottom skills should be within 100 personally. I know you won't agree lol.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast