Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree172Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 6.3 - 15th of December

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Option A is the correct scenario, because the Passing attribute will not be trained due to it being capped at 340%.

Don't look at it as if you're loosing out on training. This is why I suggested (and what I personally will be doing if I get to that point), to pick other drills.
    You may be looking at it as if 50 Rests give you roughly 56% passing, 53% shooting and 49% speed but in reality Condition is a global resource for each player. Why? Because all players have more than three main attributes available for training. Couple that with the fact that there are 24 drills to pick from, all having variable sets of attributes that they cover, you can just pick drills that cover Shooting + Speed but not Passing. An ST for example has Passing, Shooting and Speed but also: Dribbling; Finishing; Strength; Creativity; Positioning; Heading; - You got a wide choice of other attributes to cover together with Passing and Shooting.

Another way to look at things is: All the drills cover attributes that are available to only a portion of player Roles. i.e. Every drill has attributes that some players simply won't benefit from when training, as those attributes aren't highlighted for them. It's like 2/3 of the covered attributes. And yet we pick the most adequate/efficient drills for the player we want to power-train individually or a group of players with similar attributes knowing very well that not all of the attributes of the players will be trained, but that's ok because it's like that with all the drills. You gotta mix and match the most beneficial combination of drills.

In short: When you cap an attribute, view it as if it's not highlighted when it comes to training. Disregard it and chose other drills if need be.

Here's a table I made for my colleagues. It helps me with picking the proper drills when coming up with new training routines.

Attachment 92144

Hey Jeeves..No disrespect but how can you state you're playing this game and be OKAY with greens ripper ??Read Nash's post as it seems you haven't understood a thing from what everyone posted and you guys keep finding ways of burning people out..Stop with this STEALING !!!
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    You and many others have made an obsession about reality and " real life " .
    This race to the reality begin to be toxic and whit it comes many bad improvement which will kill slowly this game !

I don't expect my strikers defend well but score goals ! My strikers have very good head skill so they can be very effective on defensive corner and it is enough . I don't care about their tackling or marking or bravery skills . In other way my DC with great head skill can score on offensive corner too .

And if you have read and understand well toxcal's post about what 1% says , it doesn't mean my striker with his 1% tackling skill is completly bad in tackling , it says my defender are good in this , that's all.

I really think people who wants to cap in a straight way all parameters are mostly noobs who have so much pain to devellop their players in a good shape . So they argue about reality to hope nordeus save them from their noobish way of management lol ....
    Oh kaizer why do you have to try and bait people with your snidy comments. I'm no noob. I'm level 20 and have a number of trebles and won every league apart from the obvious season 1 join midway through the season.

I've benefited from the way the game engine works and train my players to get say 300 plus shooting and adapt to whatever works.

Back to the debate in skills and the "reality". My reason for looking for change is that things are currently broken in my eyes. Look at associations top 100. Tankers. Vietnamese training thread. These things are just extremes and need addressing. If these continue many people will leave the game and you will happily continue to win titles v such teams and bot teams but it will be a soulless game. So enjoy it. Close the door behind you when you're the last one to leave.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    lespa likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by girl gooner View Post
    Just got told by support I don't spend enough cash. It was the reply to why someone could still be level 8, 3 years after being formed and could start the Season with a 157% rating .Back to the top I've spent £60-70 THIS SEASON ALREADY and in Èxcess of £100 in the last 17 day's in fact well in Excess of £100 . What a cheek! How is that relevant to what I was asking.??

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    Disgusting response

girl gooner and Toxcatl like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    You and many others have made an obsession about reality and " real life " .
    This race to the reality begin to be toxic and whit it comes many bad improvement which will kill slowly this game !

I don't expect my strikers defend well but score goals ! My strikers have very good head skill so they can be very effective on defensive corner and it is enough . I don't care about their tackling or marking or bravery skills . In other way my DC with great head skill can score on offensive corner too .

And if you have read and understand well toxcal's post about what 1% says , it doesn't mean my striker with his 1% tackling skill is completly bad in tackling , it says my defender are good in this , that's all.

I really think people who wants to cap in a straight way all parameters are mostly noobs who have so much pain to devellop their players in a good shape . So they argue about reality to hope nordeus save them from their noobish way of management lol ....
    Rather than moan. Offer a solution to the games problems such as Vietnamese training, tanking and association exploits. Let's say we don't touch skill attributes as that upsets you. You could offer solutions such as.

Game engine fix so usain bolt style players have effectiveness reduced significantly.

Tanking. Tokens for league places or 20% reduction for all teams.

Associations. Make it so draw based on best 7 players. And teams cannot rejoin same association for 4 weeks.

Any other ideas? Try and help!!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I bet that with some knowledge you can administrate better the cash... knowing that league and cup draws are made taking into account the AvQ,,, so you can decrease the quality the last season day, to then buy just few players to have a great team compared with others ...etc....

I don't do that cause I prefer keep my players till they retire and if needed I tank, but, maybe would be good for you read some stories about how people play to define better how can you do it^^
    Will do.Thanks for advice.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Disgusting response

Thank you! x

Oh kaizer why do you have to try and bait people with your snidy comments. I'm no noob. I'm level 20 and have a number of trebles and won every league apart from the obvious season 1 join midway through the season.

I've benefited from the way the game engine works and train my players to get say 300 plus shooting and adapt to whatever works.

Back to the debate in skills and the "reality". My reason for looking for change is that things are currently broken in my eyes. Look at associations top 100. Tankers. Vietnamese training thread. These things are just extremes and need addressing. If these continue many people will leave the game and you will happily continue to win titles v such teams and bot teams but it will be a soulless game. So enjoy it. Close the door behind you when you're the last one to leave.

Man, you gave a great response to this wiseguy. I share the same view as yours to where is this game heading if they do not fix things. once again, great post!
    rogerniceguy likes this.
    ФК МЕДАК II - 62 x Liga; 33 x Liga Sampiona; 21 x Kup; 3 x Super Liga: 2 x Super Kup
    nastupi: Frisanco (AMR) 771, golovi: Frisanco (AMR) 768; asistencije: Frisanco (AMR) 522

How to beat 3 1 2 2 2 should i play 3 2 3 1 1

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    lol
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    Rather than moan. Offer a solution to the games problems such as Vietnamese training, tanking and association exploits. Let's say we don't touch skill attributes as that upsets you. You could offer solutions such as.

Game engine fix so usain bolt style players have effectiveness reduced significantly.

Tanking. Tokens for league places or 20% reduction for all teams.

Associations. Make it so draw based on best 7 players. And teams cannot rejoin same association for 4 weeks.

Any other ideas? Try and help!!

I have ever tried to help by suggesting some adjustement in association loan and in the skills distribution !
    This is what you said , no ? try and help ? So you meaned that i only give critics and never help ! Strangly you are not the first to tell that ! It is amazing the capacity of the forum users to remember only what suit them ... i invite you to read my 464 first posts in this forum before !

So i sometimes ( rarely for sure , but really good suggestions are not millions ) give suggestions ! I don't give help anymore because i don't want other peoples uses my tacticals in managing , but it is my choice and you have to respect that unless you are a moron ...

So i give suggestions and when i give it , be sure they have been long time elaborated to not purpose silly things like 80% of suggestion i have read here !

The last silly suggestion ( completly silly ) was a min cap of 50% ! I don't remember who told about this but i think he need a new brain cause imagine you buy a 40% players , how could this work ????? big LOL
    Last edited by Kaizer Franz; 12-18-2017 at 07:08 PM.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast