Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree172Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 6.3 - 15th of December

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    I have ever tried to help by suggesting some adjustement in association loan and in the skills distribution !
    This is what you said , no ? try and help ? So you meaned that i only give critics and never help ! Strangly you are not the first to tell that ! It is amazing the capacity of the forum users to remember only what suit them ... i invite you to read my 464 first posts in this forum before !

So i sometimes ( rarely for sure , but really good suggestions are not millions ) give suggestions ! I don't give help anymore because i don't want other peoples uses my tacticals in managing , but it is my choice and you have to respect that unless you are a moron ...

So i give suggestions and when i give it , be sure they have been long time elaborated to not purpose silly things like 80% of suggestion i have read here !

The last silly suggestion ( completly silly ) was a min cap of 50% ! I don't remember who told about this but i think he need a new brain cause imagine you buy a 40% players , how could this work ????? big LOL
    Oh man you're so funny 🤣 Funnily enough I have no desire to read all your old sad posts. Not unless I was suffering from insomnia.

I love how you resort to calling anyone who doesn't agree with you a noob or a moron. It's like you have no imagination to have a proper and reasonable adult debate in a sensible manner.

Can you actually show your ideas to help solve the games problems and get back on topic or do you want to just keep insulting and being a sad wind up and internet troll?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Famous
    So ignoring Kaizer and his lack of ideas and getting back on topic...

New update 6.3. What appears to be lost skill points when a skill hits 340 is out of order. Clearly working around this we are now going to have to spread our drills around more.

Dealing with other issues in the game relating to skill points. Physical beast mutants more like usain bolt than footballers should be remedied with tweeks in the game engine to reduce their effectiveness?

What do others think?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Oh man you're so funny 🤣 Funnily enough I have no desire to read all your old sad posts. Not unless I was suffering from insomnia.

I love how you resort to calling anyone who doesn't agree with you a noob or a moron. It's like you have no imagination to have a proper and reasonable adult debate in a sensible manner.

Can you actually show your ideas to help solve the games problems and get back on topic or do you want to just keep insulting and being a sad wind up and internet troll?

i don't have to show my suggestions ! I give them and i know what i told ! So if you are a lazy man , it is not my problem !
    And i give suggestions 2 or 3 pages ago in this thread but you maybe have a fish memory and one thing i am very angry about is to say the same things several times you know !

But what i say 2 or 3 pages previously is :
    _put the max cap from 340 % to 400% min
    _alow to re-localise lost skill point in others skills

And to focus on topic , Nordeus never warned us about the skill points which are now lost when we train a player with a drill that enhance one 340% drill and 2 or 3 others drill !

The only pathetic response has beeen to focus on other skills lol ! it's a shame !

And yes i can have a proper and reasonnable debat but only with people who know perfectly how the game works and with the few post of you i have read i don't think you are in this case with your only twenty seasons !

because if you really know how the game work , how can you purpose a 50% min cap ????? HOW ? it is incredible ! I will repeat it again , buy a 40% players and tell me how could your suggestion work ? Answer this instead of speaking of others subject in order to avoid this !
    Eric Jego likes this.

Famous
    i don't have to show my suggestions ! I give them and i know what i told ! So if you are a lazy man , it is not my problem !
    And i give suggestions 2 or 3 pages ago in this thread but you maybe have a fish memory and one thing i am very angry about is to say the same things several times you know !

And to focus on topic , Nordeus never warned us about the skill points which are now lost when we train a player with a drill that enhance one 340% drill and 2 or 3 others drill !

The only pathetic response has beeen to focus on other skills lol ! it's a shame !

And yes i can have a proper and reasonnable debat but only with people who know perfectly how the game works and with the few post of you i have read i don't think you are in this case with your only twenty seasons !

because if you really know how the game work , how can you purpose a 50% min cap ????? HOW ? it is incredible ! I will repeat it again , buy a 40% players and tell me how could your suggestion work ? Answer this instead of speaking of others subject in order to avoid this !
    Listen I'm sure we agree on many things. Your problem is when you don't agree you can't help but to be an insulting individual. You are one sad angry man.

Famous

It was a 50 bottom end cap not max. Listen it's just an idea regarding trying to improve how skills are displayed. Maybe %s need to go altogether so we can be left with absolute skill figures. That 1% is say 80 on level 16 but appears as 1% on say level 21 by the time you get there. No need to be an insulting person. It's embarrassing for you.

Last edited by rogerniceguy; 12-18-2017 at 08:03 PM.

Addicted
    Listen I'm sure we agree on many things. Your problem is when you don't agree you can't help but to be an insulting individual. You are one sad angry man.

I 'm laughing now because you still avoid my question due to your lack of knowledge in this game and because you know i am right !
    Come on guys ! answer !
    How could a 50% min cap (you suggest ion ) work on players less than 50% average ?

what ? 50 bottom end cap not max ? what is this ? lol

Khris was here a̶n̶d̶ ̶u̶p̶d̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶s̶e̶l̶f̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶t̶s̶. lol

It was a 50 bottom end cap not max. Listen it's just an idea regarding trying to improve how skills are displayed. Maybe %s need to go altogether so we can be left with absolute skill figures. That 1% is say 80 on level 16 but appears as 1% on say level 21 by the time you get there. No need to be an insulting person. It's embarrassing for you.

Max cap between the skills as we had time ago the max of +20AvQ that would be now = +80% max cap?
    Ive seen this before but thinking that was meant as a "min" which is not posible cause the game can not add atributes (ex. + 5 atribute points per skill to increase a 20% the % so, don't have the effect of loosing a star...¿?) remember that the base right now is the same thatthe game had before, calculations are made in base of the old skills.... 20AvQ, 5* level 1, 25=5* level 2 and so... without a solution to adjust this "base number" to create, a top server at level 50 for example as time ago I suggested... just doing a subtraction in the base......

Famous
    I 'm laughing now because you still avoid my question due to your lack of knowledge in this game and because you know i am right !
    Come on guys ! answer !
    How could a 50% min cap (you suggest ion ) work on players less than 50% average ?

what ? 50 bottom end cap not max ? what is this ? lol
    50 bottom end cap for a player coming into the game as a 5 star. There done. Happy? Lol

Addicted
    other question !

You seem to be agree with the 20% reduction each season whatever you do , finishing on the 8 first places or the last 8 ! Am i right ?
    You actually be succesfull in all your competitions as you said previously !
    Now imagine !
    You win league trophy , you level up and your 115% team become a 95% team on day one of new season !
    another guy in your new season league , who failed to promote was at 105% and now is 85%

You find this fair situation ?
    imagine one time you also fail to promote !!!! do you will be agree to have a 20% reduction and be honest please cause i really think most people will come on this forum to exhaust their big rage if those " great " idea is released , be sure of this !

The only good suggestion about tanking it is nikos who bring it to us ! It is a suggestion which doesn't stop tanking but limit it in the time !
    Excuse me , tell me if i am wrong , but you are one of those who proudly claim that tanking is cheating ??? if i am right , first thing , i am pretty sure you never tank so you don't know what about you talk at all ! Tanking defenitly isn't cheat ! it s an option BUT it must not been used in a abusive way ! What is abusive ? It is like the team of the first FA group in te world ( chasseurs de jannah ) ! they tank since season ONE for some of their accounts , they tank 10 seasons consecutivly ! THIS can be called " cheat " , but tanking one , or two seasons isn't cheat at all and there is no problem with it !

So nikos's suggestion was good because he purpose to limit the capacity to tank only 2 consecutive seasons , but we can extend it to 3 seasons max i think !

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast