Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By pcmacdaniel

Thread: How to train u21 players?

How to train u21 players?

Can someone please give me a link on how to train young players

Apprentice
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nivel 10, Temporada 10
    Real Madrid C.F.

TÍTULOS POR TEMPORADAS

LIGA= 3-4-5-6-7-9-10, Sub Campeón= 1-2-8
    CHAMPIONS LEAGUE= 4-5-8-9-10, Sub Campeón= 2-3-6-7
    COPA= 5-7-9-10, Sub Campeón= 2-3
    TRIPLE CORONA= 5-9-10

train your players who are u21s with 6 x goalkeeper training slots. do this 3-4 times until the players energy is just above 30%, then use 1 pass shoot and score slot on its own with them all...young players that age will give you back bigger training stats improvements.

Quote Originally Posted by billywhizz33 View Post
    train your players who are u21s with 6 x goalkeeper training slots. do this 3-4 times until the players energy is just above 30%, then use 1 pass shoot and score slot on its own with them all...young players that age will give you back bigger training stats improvements.
    I did this before and it didn’t work

Quote Originally Posted by NibbaTyrone View Post
    I did this before and it didn’t work
    What do you mean by "it didn't work"? GKT trick does work.
    Read this: https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...tml#post436134
    It wasn't our day.

Famous
    Best way to train is buy 3* 18 year olds ( but this is too expensive to do with every player for most managers). So lets say, focusing on buying 5* nordgens, then Green pack them with drills that only train the white skills, with a focus on fitness, strength and speed.

Next, take preventive measures to prevent nordeus from randomly adding +1% match skill points to skills you don't want to train (usually gray skills). This can be done two different ways.

1. If you don't have a good player starting if front of your youngster, slow the growth rate. This means make a beeline to 120% or 140%, I recommend 140%. Lower quality players trains so fast at a young age, that playing them in matches actually makes it more difficult to reach their maximum potential.

If I get +6% boost on average from every match and that player plays 50 matches, that's a 20% gain to the player from just normal playing time. 6*matches played/# of skills = 6*50/15 = 300/15 = 20%.

That's roughly a 20% gain to all grays skills, so it will inhibit the development of the player. Preventing this is why I train youngsters I plan on playing to higher quality.

2. If their is a good player starting in front of your youngster, don't play the youngster in matches, and only train the skills through individual daily training. Ex. GK training x5, then the drill you want as mentioned above. This will prevent nordeus from ruining your players with +1% to gray skills from match playing. Ironically, nordeus has created a system that rewards managers that don't give their players playing time. Sigh....
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 01-17-2018 at 04:11 PM.
    Toxcatl and girl gooner like this.
    Level 40 Manager