Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Sorry I ask... It's only I'm confused.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ursd View Post
    I alredy read the rules
    9. Violations of these Rules of Conduct
    Forum Content and activity must not violate the letter or spirit of these Rules of Conduct. Forum Moderators and other Top Eleven staff, in their sole discretion, will determine whether Forum Content or activity is in violation.

Responses to violations may include, but not be limited to: issuing a warning; removing Forum Content; suspending or terminating use of the Forums or other aspects of the Top Eleven Service.

A failure to strictly enforce any aspect of these Rules of Conduct does not prevent Forum Moderators or other Top Eleven staff from doing so in the future.

Appeals Process: Members with questions or concerns about these Rules of Conduct and Forum management may direct their questions to a Community Manager.

Do not be that confident...

That thread in cause is temporary closed and it might be reopened at some point. Sometimes we might close some of the threads (temporary/or not) because the discussions goes to a private level where people aim to them rather then to the game itself and they start to insult each other. Rather then to see that, we might close it, clean/ clear some content (insults, flaming, spam, off-topic) and then decide if the thread can keep it on a constructive line or not.

The thread in cause became a thread with 3,4 people insulting each other.

I can assure you that we are willing to speak on any topic you desire even if is not in Top Eleven advantage but please try to keep it on a constructive line and under any circumstances do not start to insult each other, this is not the place to do it.

Best regards,
    Pricop
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 01-08-2018 at 07:01 PM.
    smk fc, khris, HairDryer and 1 others like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12