Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Tips for Germany tour

Tips for Germany tour

I lost the tour on the 7th match 1-0 when I thought I was gonna lose on the 3rd.I barely won the first match in overtime when I discovered what I was doing wrong.I was playing hard attacking when I shouldve went defending.Also win bonuses have a HUGE Impact on the result and it doesn’t cost anything because you are the away team so max it out.Once you get opponents who are equal or harder than you go hard defending and force counterattacks.Always go down both flanks till the 7th match
    Kaizer Franz likes this.

Dreamer
    1/ never play defensive
    2/ once you score, do not play attack bonus, keep it on possession bonus, last bonus around 80th minute go to defense
    3/ down both flanks are good against 4-3N-3
    4/ full bonuses 10% are great help
    5/ Goal for first half is to survive, second half your team is superior so go to attack if needed
    6/ Teams look strong on paper but in reality they are pretty ****, so go for it
    7/ if your team get red card, do not worry and play till the end even attack, it worked for me

8/ wish you more luck with these two players , game says 5-7 and 6-8 * ... got twice 6* which is in second case pretty unfortunate
    Kaizer Franz and Ursd like this.

Rookie
    *delete

I finally won the tour )))))
    Last edited by VladimirPutin007; 01-15-2018 at 07:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VladimirPutin007 View Post
    Tips?

I give u tips. Only 50level and above can win this tour. Why? Because they already have 7-8* team and have no problem to challenge the opponents.

Sorry for lower lever u guys wont, never to win this tour. Unless u have 7-8* team so there's your chance.

This tour only benefitted whose have 7-8* team only. No chance for decent 5-6* whatsoever.
    You have no idea what you are talking about. Every sentence is wrong -_-
    Learn to play.
    Kaizer Franz likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by VladimirPutin007 View Post
    Tips?

I give u tips. Only 50level and above can win this tour. Why? Because they already have 7-8* team and have no problem to challenge the opponents.

Sorry for lower lever u guys wont, never to win this tour. Unless u have 7-8* team so there's your chance.

This tour only benefitted whose have 7-8* team only. No chance for decent 5-6* whatsoever.
    You are wrong indeed. My team is 118%, I am level 19 and it's done
    Kaizer Franz and Altiplano like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Vernie83 View Post
    You are wrong indeed. My team is 118%, I am level 19 and it's done
    Yeah? Where's your proof?

Addicted
    Haven't you be banned recently ?

There is absolutely no need to get cranky. Rejoin if you lose or leave it as it is, its completely up to you.

Aggressive or provocative comments are unnecessary. Please let's continue in line with the subject from the topic.

Thank you.
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

Super League - Champion - 1
    Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by Mirrowka View Post
    1/ never play defensive
    2/ once you score, do not play attack bonus, keep it on possession bonus, last bonus around 80th minute go to defense
    3/ down both flanks are good against 4-3N-3
    4/ full bonuses 10% are great help
    5/ Goal for first half is to survive, second half your team is superior so go to attack if needed
    6/ Teams look strong on paper but in reality they are pretty ****, so go for it
    7/ if your team get red card, do not worry and play till the end even attack, it worked for me

8/ wish you more luck with these two players , game says 5-7 and 6-8 * ... got twice 6* which is in second case pretty unfortunate
    I appreciate your tips, but just to confirm how anything in TE is totally subjective, I always played defensively and I always won in this challenge. As soon as I started to get booted out from Stuttgart I tried your tips and lost even worse.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast