Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: AMR/AML -what special ability shall I train for them

I’m not to sure what you trying to say about other team on your league or your team.

My opinion was as long as game system given option to have a SA and if I can effort (resources) then I’ll have it. My main team every player have SA, I mostly play 4 at the back, 2 defenders have wall n other 2 have aerial, still some match they fail to block oppo fk or ck. I always have 3 playmakers in t11; they also do assists sometimes.

My other teams doesn’t have all SA but I always try to have fk n ck for them.

Today’s cup q.fianl I played away same lvl 16% lower team, I was leading 0:2, my second goal came from fk, but I conceded one goal and my 2 aerial defender fail to block oppo ck, end up 1:2. You never know which one work when and which one not right on time.
    Last edited by ibangali; 01-19-2018 at 01:15 AM.

Rookie
    shadow striker

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeker85 View Post
    I personally think you can see the results for yourself live. A player with a free kick ability often scores combined with good shooting and finishing stats. The defensive wall guys 9/10 block a free kick. The corner taker are always dangerous highlights.

I have a superstar striker, who scored 23 goals for me last season at level 31. This season he has managed 4 goals. My partner has a world class striker, similar stats but 1:1 scorer and he has hit 30+ goals consistently in the league in the last 3 seasons. I also read a thread about them and it highlighted the importance and difference they make in teams. There were originally 11 special abilities. One for each player on the pitch. I’m going to trial over the next few seasons while I rank, picking up cheap, good 18 yr olds and training one of each ability. Il post the results in a few seasons if I remember this thread.
    Yes mate, please train ..... all my first team players have special ability and its great, they can make a difference in the match, especially if the opponent is equal . That is my experience and I hardly lose a match ..... go for it, especially with 18 yo when you spend 50 greens and you get a special ability not to mention that free kick and corner kick needs only 40 skill points, thats a bargain .... with 30 videos a day, 1 and half day and you get it
    Hammer FC likes this.

At the end of the day do what you want its your packs, but since you asked your opinion in the forum I'm gonna give my 2 cents, don't train them special abilities. Unless a player ALREADY has them when you buy him, special abilities make 0 difference. AML/AMR's tend to be the best players anyway and the engine selects them by default as your main in-form players.
    Altiplano and Gert Funck like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    If your player is young (18-19 y.o.) , fast trainer and you have 50-60 greens to spend, give him C-K (I suppose that you have someone else for F-K).
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 01-19-2018 at 07:17 PM.
    ibangali likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    Thanks for your input guys. Some very handy information there. Il do as planned and pick up as many good 18yr olds as I can and get them a special ability before next season. Il be outside the top 8 so can save some green packs that if otherwise use on my team preparing for games. I’m just gunning for the champions league this season, so may just need a few to prep for those games alone.

Thanks for your input guys. Some very handy information there. Il do as planned and pick up as many good 18yr olds as I can and get them a special ability before next season. Il be outside the top 8 so can save some green packs that if otherwise use on my team preparing for games. I’m just gunning for the champions league this season, so may just need a few to prep for those games alone.
    Don't buy a lot of youngsters at the same season, unless you are a token buyer. Buy 2-4 young FTs every season, and after four seasons you will have a decent team. Meanwhile patch the holes with cheap old 5* players.
    It wasn't our day.

Apprentice
    Anyone found a good way of training the special ability as quickly and efficiently as possible? Do you have to train the way you usually would for the particular players position?

Apprentice
    I already have 125% players in their mid twenties I can patch the team with and add to their careers over the next few seasons while I hunt for 4 or 5 good youngsters per season. Yanked for a while a few seasons ago.

Anyone found a good way of training the special ability as quickly and efficiently as possible? Do you have to train the way you usually would for the particular players position?
    Read the guides:
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...s-players.html
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...ng-system.html
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...-trainers.html
    It wasn't our day.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast