Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: AMR/AML -what special ability shall I train for them

Rookie
    Lol.

This sa just a pure bs.

Players with sa were not different with players without sa. All my top scorer every season comes from midfield and none upgraded with sa.

I won the trebel with non sa players beating a superior teams full of sa.

So sa is just a pure bs designed to cheat your tokens and greenpack upgrading players into a decent level not superior than none sa.

Ive already done a testing and it proved sa just nonsense attribute which not giving any advantage to your team or teamplay.

Better spent the green packs power train your players into 9* legend lol
    Gert Funck likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by VladimirPutin007 View Post
    Lol.

This sa just a pure bs.

Players with sa were not different with players without sa. All my top scorer every season comes from midfield and none upgraded with sa.

I won the trebel with non sa players beating a superior teams full of sa.

So sa is just a pure bs designed to cheat your tokens and greenpack upgrading players into a decent level not superior than none sa.

Ive already done a testing and it proved sa just nonsense attribute which not giving any advantage to your team or teamplay.

I Agree

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Please, tell us how exactly you did those testing that proved something.

And how I can train a player to a 9* legend for 60 rest packs.
    It wasn't our day.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post

And how I can train a player to a 9* legend for 60 rest packs.
    60gp? Not working that way bro.

In my calculation averagely u can get is to upgrade 20% by using 100gp. Unless u found extra special player u might train him 20% just using 80% which is hard to found/buy. (Once a while u can buy him but i will tell about this subject later).

Unless u use this method. U collect everyday 30gp watching free ads and couple with attending everyday matches and assoc u may collect up to 700-750gp per season. Dont and never use it.

After the season end, wait until next season started. On day one, u buy special training with 20 tokens and for 24hours u can power train them for extra 30-50% more than usual training.

Use all gp u accumulated and power train selected main eleven players that u will use in main squad. Using this method u can maintain 7-9 * players in your team forseable future (perhaps extended to 5-6 season ahead).

Repeat this method after 5-6 seasons later when your current squad aging and need replacing with new one.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post

What is the main attribute for FK takers?

1. Shooting
    2. Finishing

No need get fk sa to get formidable fk takers... u just need maximum training which ever players u want with this attribute and voila u already get the best fk takers in the world lol... both mine AMR AML fitted with full 340% finising and 300+% shooting and there scored like crazy mf lol...

Same method for pk and ck...

To get prolific strikers it bs to have him with sa. Just power train him with:
    1. Speed
    2. Positioning
    3. Shooting
    4. Finishing

Im sure he will have decent season scoring lots for your team... better than a striker with sa which most of the time just a dud and scoring not much as expected...

Average 28 yo is the standard in t11 when their algorithm will auto decrease players ability to upgrade more (and likely to need 80% more gp to training them to stay fit) and its time to change replace him with younger one. It is wasted gp to maintain senior players but much more better spend it to upgrade tge younger one... so 6-7 season is average for one cycle of formidable team imho...

60gp? Not working that way bro.
    I am not your bro.
    You said:
    Well, it costs about 60 rest packs to train SA to a young untrained FT. "Not working that way", no kidding? What a surprise, 60 rests are not enough to "train your players into 9* legend lol".

What is the main attribute for FK takers?
    blah-blah...
    What a bunch of fantasies and wrong information! You haven't tested anything, and you don't have any proof of what you said. Well, except "I don't use it, and it seems to be fine", which is not a proof at all.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 01-23-2018 at 03:32 AM.
    Cedric likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

COUNTER ATTACK AND FORM

SM-G610F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123