Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Should I report this guy as a hacker?

Should I report this guy as a hacker?

Should I report this guy as a hacker?-opera-snapshot_2018-01-20_113058_apps.facebook.com.jpg

Why? This is possible when the player always plays and trains the right abilities.

Why? Because he is spending rest packs on an old player?
    Bunzo and Niddhoeggr like this.
    It wasn't our day.

he's 29yrs old with 1% aggression and 1% crossing. How is that possible with a 29yr old?

Quote Originally Posted by Sons of Pitches View Post
    he's 29yrs old with 1% aggression and 1% crossing. How is that possible with a 29yr old?
    And at what age it's possible, what do you think? And at what age it's becoming impossible?
    It wasn't our day.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Opera Snapshot_2018-01-20_113058_apps.facebook.com.jpg 
Views:	203 
Size:	46.3 KB 
ID:	93918
    No you can't, because is normal a 1% there.

Think that a 18 aged player can have 1%s if is sold to higher levels (ex. those who train the fitness with the original club and then sold the player to a +3LV club, all skills loose a 60%, remember the market is uniform so a 5* keeps the 5* at all levels but the nego's don't)....

Technically is more normal if you keep the player since 18 years, see how with 22 have attributes at 1% for the new level requirements, so....
    Nothing strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    And at what age it's possible, what do you think? And at what age it's becoming impossible?
    i understand how it's possible to do this when a player is very young. Not sure I understand how it's possible when he's this age? You received players from the academy with very low skills and hide them on the bench power training only certain skills. How would you do this with an older player?

this 9% marking will be 1% next season, and the 32% tackling a 2%... remember that all levels increase the level stars in 5 points (AvQ points of the old system, now not visible), so here the why of the -20% reduction, at all ages, everytime u promote, that is what causes that the skills can be 1%s if are not trained**

i understand how it's possible to do this when a player is very young. Not sure I understand how it's possible when he's this age? You received players from the academy with very low skills and hide them on the bench power training only certain skills. How would you do this with an older player?
    You train a player, get a promotion (he loses 20% in every skill), then you train him again, get a promotion, train again... Just a few seasons, and he has 1% in some skills.
    Actually, it is harder to get young players with skills on 1%, there is a special trick (upselling), but you need to have several teams with 2-3 levels difference. Low-level team buys a 3* player, trains him, sells to another team (the same manager) a few levels higher, so the player again becomes 3*, but his grey skills now lower. Then training and selling again to another team a few levels higher (the owner is the same manager). Repeat a few times, and you have your young mutant. Expensive, takes a lot of micro-control and detailed preparation, but 100% possible.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 01-20-2018 at 08:37 PM.
    Hammer FC likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast