Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Discussion] World Cup - Build-up/Excitement

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    ...if is not posible to do the world cup via FA's.... just modify the Mou team, convert him in a "tour".... so the matches 1-3 can be a group stage, and then 1/8s, QFs SFs and a finale, a 7 matches route.....

or a special edition of the Cup can be done, with everyone representing the nationality of it's club, so this would remind me the V1 of top eleven where the teams had national flags in the CL/Cup rounds.....

but IMO, can be cool change the prizes style as we know, and for example if we reach the finale can be "unlocked" the feature to obtain a 6* younger for the academy in the place of the 4-5* one, for a similar price even if this is a limited feature, let's say during all 2018..... ¿?

I really think that the rewards can go one step more far away and don't be just items... special bonuses, buildings, etc^^
    Good idea Khris yeah why not have this kind of challenge then the tour challenge. The World Cup challenge you represent your country.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    ...if is not posible to do the world cup via FA's.... just modify the Mou team, convert him in a "tour".... so the matches 1-3 can be a group stage, and then 1/8s, QFs SFs and a finale, a 7 matches route.....

or a special edition of the Cup can be done, with everyone representing the nationality of it's club, so this would remind me the V1 of top eleven where the teams had national flags in the CL/Cup rounds.....

but IMO, can be cool change the prizes style as we know, and for example if we reach the finale can be "unlocked" the feature to obtain a 6* younger for the academy in the place of the 4-5* one, for a similar price even if this is a limited feature, let's say during all 2018..... ¿?

I really think that the rewards can go one step more far away and don't be just items... special bonuses, buildings, etc^^
    Awesome ideas here. Thanks khris!

well there is no excitement for us this time , since my country Italy is out :/

Famous
    I'm 39yo manager from Hungary. You can imagine my (our) pain and frustration when i'm saying these 2 words: WORLD CUP!
    I barely remember anything from 86 WC, fun fact i remember much more from friendly before the event where we trashed Brazil easily*** That was awesome but after...
    We can't process the bad performance coz we were "secret fav" or something like that
    We had such talents as Detári and many more good players...
    So we have to wait patiently but i'm bored a little bit. Yep, last Euro cup was a blast but... but...

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Brilliant Word Cup Scotland never lost a game 🤣
    You're completely right.

"Group 2 was a particularly close group. With*Brazil,*Yugoslavia*and*Scotland*drawing all their games against each other, it was decided by the number of goals these three teams scored when defeating*Zaire. Yugoslavia hammered the African nation 9–0, equalling a finals record for the largest margin of victory. Brazil beat them 3–0. Scotland however only managed a 2–0 margin, and so were edged out of the tournament on goal difference. They were the only team that did not lose a game in the tournament as well as becoming the first ever country to be eliminated from a World Cup Finals without having lost a match.".

Sent via Tapatalk
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

Super League - Champion - 1
    Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

To get us started!

What does the excitement and buildup for the World Cup look like in your country?

Being in a country that has only participated only once in a major tournament it is obvious that we support different teams, but it all boils down to mostly Germany, Italy and Brazil with the occasional dutch fan. To bad my family in-fights won't happen, because Italy trolled itself.
    What’s your first World Cup memory?

France 98. I started supporting France just because I have a french name. I remember everybody making fun of me at summer camp, but then we all know what happened lol.

What player do you think has had the best World Cup in your lifetime? Zidane, and the mighty Fabio Grosso lol

France 98, as kid who discovers football for the first time. second is SA 2010, it happened in the same year I had my high school exams and it helped me relax a bit, I remember watching almost every major match with my classmates.One of the semis happened in my prom night lol.
    Do you base your Top Eleven tactics off of a World Cup team?

Let's be real, who bases tactics in reality, manipulate and tank for success.

Honestly about the suggestions I can't waste my breath too much since I already have in the appropriate forum section, it will be a miracle if I keep playing until then but I will try. This game looks like its one update away from kicking me out lol.
    Last edited by KenoticFC; 02-04-2018 at 01:56 PM.

There is a joke in Russia:
    - Which team are you going to support in the World Cup?
    - Why, Russia of course!
    - Yeah, but after that?
    It wasn't our day.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    What does the excitement and buildup for the World Cup look like in your country?
    -As it was expected we didn't qualified (Romania) but we are a country that love football as it is our main sport, pretty much like all over Europe so everyone is excited. Currently living in UK so everyone is speaking about penalties, lol.

What’s your first World Cup memory?
    - France '98, I was 6 and I remember I use to collect the stickers with the footballers, great times. I still remember the mascot , was the best ever!

What player do you think has had the best World Cup in your lifetime?
    - Ronaldo probably, the 2002 edition was just gold.

Do you base your Top Eleven tactics off of a World Cup team?
    -Not at all but on the 100th season of Top Eleven I followed more or less Brazil '02, renamed all my players, wear their kit and emblem and we won the treble. Was very nice...

This edition it might be very special as it can be the last one for both Messi and Cristiano who never won it so all the eyes would be on them.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Looking forward to supporting Tunisia Belgium and Panama.
    Pity Norway failed to make it at all .....................
    Bunzo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Horner View Post
    Pity Norway failed to make it at all .....................
    I may live in Norge but I’m no Norwegian pal
    At least you don’t have Iceland in your group

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast