Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree143Likes

Thread: Season 102 - Are you ready?

Great match from Lagos 5 goals and 3 assists ..

Season 102 - Are you ready?-capture0.png

Season 102 - Are you ready?-capture.jpg
    Season 102 - Are you ready?-capture2.jpg
    Season 102 - Are you ready?-capture3.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    "Yet, at the end of the day he was upset by Bogdan, and my boys found a way to win a very difficult +1 level CL and another treble"

With MUTANT players Only "% beleivers" think it could be hard
    Mutants aren't automatic win bro. When I play managers that are good tactically, they sometimes are still able to get a draw/win.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 02-09-2018 at 06:50 AM.

Facing a significantly poorer Quality team in the Champions League, the Management gave the 'old guard' wingers a run out together and they took the opportunity to fill their boots. Right-winger Jack Mace celebrated his 251st appearance with a hat-trick and two assists, left-winger Damian Zerbo increased his club scoring record to 256 with a brace and two assists of his own. Both rated 10, but Zerbo shaded the vote from the match jury and was awarded the MoM.

Season 102 - Are you ready?-s27-champ-mr-gr2-benito-fc.jpg

Season 102 - Are you ready?-dr-jack-mace-251m.jpg

Season 102 - Are you ready?-dr-damian-zerbo-227m.jpg
    lespa and pcmacdaniel like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quiz for all

Match already over but guess the result

tips: oppo manager not attend and 15% possession for away team, oppo 5-0-2-1-2 x-style and me countering with 3-5-2v :

Season 102 - Are you ready?-match-preview-cl.jpg

Here is another one, league match already played, oppo team is ranked 14 in the league :

Season 102 - Are you ready?-guess-league.jpg
    Last edited by ibangali; 02-09-2018 at 08:37 AM.
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

I would guess that if you're posting them here, the results weren't that favourable to you...
    ibangali likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    Mutants aren't automatic win bro. When I play managers that are good tactically, they sometimes are still able to get a draw/win.
    Keep telling yourself that bro cough.1st.cough.russian.cough.assoteam.cough

But for serious sake: If you have mutant team your chance of winning is way more higher, admit it! They doing it hard coz they are upselling, i would like to follow the light way in the future (until nordeus didn't do a move against mutant tactic)
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 02-09-2018 at 08:58 AM.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    unexpected press event at the room of Nasharak FC

"Folks, Team, Fans and Friends, it is an honor to be the manager of such a great team. It was an honor to have a time with one of the greatest legends out there. It's amazing, what we made with this club. I overtook the team... if you could call it a team - it was more a punsh of player, on league position 11. After we formed a team, an unit, we won so many trophies. I'm very thankful to all of that. I very thankful about every player who ever was wearing this jersery. I'm very thankful about everybody, who bleed the colors black and green. I'm very thankful about every single fan.
    It's rumored for a while, that I will leave. Today, at this point, I've to say: yes, this is true. This is my last season. I'm really tired, I can't give 100% anymore, so I decided to finish my career after amazing 27 seasons. But now it's time for my wife, my family, my life. I will do my best to leave you all with a last triple.
    Thank you so much for everything, you are great."
    Sad to see you're retiring. I follow your team on team showcase.
    All the best.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    Keep telling yourself that bro cough.1st.cough.russian.cough.assoteam.cough

But for serious sake: If you have mutant team your chance of winning is way more higher, admit it! They doing it hard coz they are upselling, i would like to follow the light way in the future (until nordeus didn't do a move against mutant tactic)
    Your correct, no argument from me about odds being better with the mutant trick. .

As for the World #1, they have 6 mutants teams if i'm not mistaken and are very good tactically in addition I would think. What i've noticed is that I don't need to get my tactics correct, I just need to prevent the opponent from getting their tactics correct. If a manager has mutant players, but isn't good tactically, its still possible to lock-in perfect tactics against them. I've lost against team with average players, despite having mutants, so I would know . But if the manager with mutants, is good tactically (or even just decent), not much can be done. If a one match scenario, sure a draw/win might be salvaged, but over several matches the quality will be too much.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 02-10-2018 at 05:02 PM.
    Gabez Teh likes this.
    Level 40 Manager

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    Your correct, no argument from me about odds being better with the mutant trick. .

As for the World #1, they have 6 mutants teams if i'm not mistaken and are very good tactically in addition I would think. What i've noticed is that I don't need to get my tactics correct, I just need to prevent the opponent from getting their tactics correct. If a manager has mutant players, but isn't good tactically, its still possible to lock-in perfect tactics against them. I've lost against team with average players, despite having mutants, so I would know . But if the manager with mutants, is good tactically (or even just decent), not much can be done. If a one match scenario, sure a draw/win might be salvaged, but over several matches the quality will be too much.
    I have 2 admit i can only agree with you mate!

That's why i'm starting a real half-mutant project in the future when my current squad will be withered to useless level

edit: half-mutant project means: i have no multiple accounts that's why i can only do this method: i will buy 40% players and will be feeding up to 100% first (white skills "only" of course) and maintain them until they are old enough again to start a completely new squad
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 02-10-2018 at 06:17 PM.
    pcmacdaniel likes this.

Yesterday's news...

Both teams safely through to the next Round of the Cup, Desert Rats suffering their first defeat of the season but an away goal in the 89th minute of the 2nd Leg saved them from Extra-Time and a Penalty Shoot-out. Holmesdale FC had a more comfortable time of it, their evenly-matched opponents fought well but were eventually vanquished.

Season 102 - Are you ready?-s27-cup-tr-r32-fc-bedburg.jpg

Season 102 - Are you ready?-s02-cup-tr-r32-sinis-fc.jpg

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast