Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Guido van den Berg

Thread: Available positions on auctions

  1. #1
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    206

    Available positions on auctions

    For my daily bonuses I’m looking for players with both defensive and offensive positions. I didn’t watch the market closely, but I was wondering if there is any offer of DMC with one of the midfielder positions? So DMC/MC, DMC/ML or DMC/MR. I was unable to spot any of those today. Is this just a coincidence?

  2. #2
    Famous Toxcatl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    1,149
    DMC/MR or ML is impossible combination.
    Look also for DR/MR (or DL/ML).
    It wasn't our day.

  3. #3
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    206
    Thanks, I can see that. From this picture these combinations seem possible though. Is this a bug, or did they just forget to update the options for role selection with the new formations?

    Available positions on auctions-1f9ac66d-5fe3-4f7b-997d-dee545f82cf1.jpg

    Available positions on auctions-fea726b2-b4a8-42f1-a85c-aef7285e2c66.jpg

    The question remains for DMC/MC. Does this appear on the transfer market?

  4. #4
    Famous HairDryer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,706
    Yes!

    Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Famous Toxcatl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    1,149
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    Thanks, I can see that. From this picture these combinations seem possible though. Is this a bug, or did they just forget to update the options for role selection with the new formations?
    Neither. Don't seem possible for me, tbh, these rules aren't based on the formation screen picture.
    It wasn't our day.

  6. #6
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    206
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    Neither. Don't seem possible for me, tbh, these rules aren't based on the formation screen picture.
    No, the rules aren’t based on the formation screen picture. But they should be. Nordeus claims they have merged the DL and DML positions, but this does not count for the role selection. Previously, the DMC could get all adjacent roles, f.i. DML and DMR. Now, only DC and MC are possible. No DL, DR, ML and MR. All are adjacent roles according to the formation screen. ML and MR would be new, but hey - Nordeus changed the positions, right? DL and DR not being possible is just completely illogical. I cannot think of a reason they left that out.

    But this was not even my point. I used the formation screen to get ideas for players to look for at the transfer market. Big mistake, since some adjacent positions are impossible.
    Toxcatl likes this.

  7. #7
    Famous Toxcatl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    1,149
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    No, the rules aren’t based on the formation screen picture. But they should be. Nordeus claims they have merged the DL and DML positions, but this does not count for the role selection. Previously, the DMC could get all adjacent roles, f.i. DML and DMR. Now, only DC and MC are possible. No DL, DR, ML and MR. All are adjacent roles according to the formation screen. ML and MR would be new, but hey - Nordeus changed the positions, right? DL and DR not being possible is just completely illogical. I cannot think of a reason they left that out.

    But this was not even my point. I used the formation screen to get ideas for players to look for at the transfer market. Big mistake, since some adjacent positions are impossible.
    Yeah, I fully agree, there is a problem with DMC. I was writing about it here.
    It wasn't our day.