Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Experiment: how to train a superstar

Pro

Experiment: how to train a superstar

I keep hearing on this forum that players have a certain "internal programming" that determine if they will perform and I also hear that only white skills matter, so could it be that all the great players we've had were simply that good because ALL their white skills relevant for the position they thrived in was extra high or was it because they simply had good 'internalprogramming' or is it because of a combination of both?

To conduct this experiment I've looked at the skills of certain legendary players on this forum that scored over 1000 goals in their careers and I noticed that all the white skills in that are relevant in the position where they thrived in was super-high.

So I've selected a random 3 star player from auctions and I used 35 rests to give him a special ability and I've invested 300 tokens in him in order to train all the relevant white skills for his position (aml) above 200%(i still need to get some relevant skills above this threshhold)

Anything less than 80 goals from him this season will be considered failure because 80 goals will put him in the same league with these 1000 goals legends

The best of the best
    Last edited by Spartan117; 02-05-2018 at 09:18 PM.
    112000, Toxcatl, xander and 2 others like this.

Great experiment. Looking forward to the results.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Those legendary players are the ones that score hattrick even when they are 18-yrs old 4 star. I got one before, I trained him till 8 star between 18-21, 7 stars between 22-24, and he raked in 70++ every seasons. But I stopped playing after that so he never reached 1000goals. Keeping his main stat above 200.

If you simply pick a random player, I wouldnt know.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by woopypooky View Post
    Those legendary players are the ones that score hattrick even when they are 18-yrs old 4 star. I got one before, I trained him till 8 star between 18-21, 7 stars between 22-24, and he raked in 70++ every seasons. But I stopped playing after that so he never reached 1000goals. Keeping his main stat above 200.

If you simply pick a random player, I wouldnt know.
    That's the point of the experiment I want to prove that any 'random' player can become a legend if you train him right!

Pro
    It has so far been a very costly experiment ( 300tokens and over 350 greens)

my player is well below the number of goals I foresaw but that may be due to the fact that I've 2 other super stars that have been with me for a long time Lionel Messi (10 seasons) David villa (6 seasons) and they still remain my top attackers with Messi averaging about 70 goals per season.

However M. Boukaka (I need to change that name) has been exceptional in his own way he has taken the role of 'Chief Creator' he creates over 40% of all my goals. even if some don't count as assists he has still managed 34 assists and 32 goals in 33 appearances.

So far he has never been rated below 8.0 in an official match if he can maintain that form till the end of the season he'll set a new club record.

My team has generally improved in front of goal since I signed him I used to struggle against hard defensive style opponents but I easily crush them this season thanks to his creativity!

The best of the best
    Altiplano, HairDryer and 112000 like this.
    The Best of the Best

Yes there can be only 1 hero the rest play a supporting role.You have Messi the team is built around him.
    And yes i think you can pick a random player in the TM and make him a Superstar by giving him the training and making him the highly rated player in your team. Ofcoz have to be Aml/Amr very rare a St.
    I make my to be a superstar Maradonna and have to sacrifice my top scorer Lauretta. Bought him at 18yo and now he is 21.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    yes, that's right.
    To make a super-scorer you need to put him as kicker for F-K and penalties.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    It has so far been a very costly experiment ( 300tokens and over 350 greens)
    what tokens went for? more greens?

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by sasha m View Post
    what tokens went for? more greens?
    That's right

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    And yes i think you can pick a random player in the TM and make him a Superstar by giving him the training and making him the highly rated player in your team. SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    So do you agree that players perform simply due to how high their white skills are and not because they have a special internal programing like some managers believe?
    khris likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast