Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Same teams every season, it’s getting boring now!

Quote Originally Posted by John Grant View Post
    madflo19 , you sir are an absolute disgrace. Your reference to rape shows me 2 things , you have no RESPECT for anyone and you are an immature little boy , not nearly a man.
    I will say it again , an absolute disgrace.
    Thanks John Grant,you are right,i am ...i feel soo ashamed now,doesn't matter that the guy insulted me before...
    Ps: Just a suggestion..you should also add to your signature a 3rd category of people ,frustrated managers (i hope you get it right and you will not say that i assaulted,like the other guy said)
    HairDryer likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    Thanks John Grant,you are right,i am ...i feel soo ashamed now,doesn't matter that the guy insulted me before...
    Ps: Just a suggestion..you should also add to your signature a 3rd category of people ,frustrated managers (i hope you get it right and you will not say that i assaulted,like the other guy said)
    I dont really care who insulted who first ( actually even that sounds childish to be honest) but I do take umbrage at your use of one of the worst crimes one man can visit upon another in such a frivolous manner. Maybe you should meet someone who has survived that particular crime , talk to them , understand what they have been through and how it continues to affect their life. It could be at that point you may understand how thoughtless and stupid your comment was. However I have a feeling you are a product of the age of entitlement and really wouldnt give a damn anyway which is a shameful reflection on the direction this world is heading.
    The truly disappointing thing for me is you think your response is humorous in some way when in actual fact it is extremely childish. So childish in fact it reminds me of my children when they were 5 yo and telling me.........but he did it first.
    Some of you look back and remember how it was while some of us look forward to see what it could become

Quote Originally Posted by John Grant View Post
    Sorry for that stupid comment.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    that was a very helpful thread for @Terry Bachelor, let's close it now
    khris, Altiplano and xander like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html