Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Same teams every season, it’s getting boring now!

Same teams every season, it’s getting boring now!

Why are we playing against and seeing the same teams every season in cups, champions league and league? And I’ve noticed there are teams that’s not been promoted even tho they’ve finished in the top 7 places! As the saying goes, when the fun stops, stop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Gert Funck likes this.

Rookie
    TE should do something with this this is seriously getting bored every season having most of the opponent same

Dreamer
    tank for few seasons and wait for some fresh meat to catch up your level , save some greens and trash them later lol
    Gobobo likes this.

When you’re at the top of the server you cannot tank as everyone in the League levels up.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Famous
    @ level 33 with my 2nd team parked at level 7 gathering green and gold. In 10-15 seasons i will change the team that's parked.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    @ level 33 with my 2nd team parked at level 7 gathering green and gold. In 10-15 seasons i will change the team that's parked.
    Utterly shameful. People like you are a disgrace to the game. It is called cheating, whether you like it or not.

38 seasons completed with 38 promotions to boot, for me.

I guess it really all comes down to whether you want to earn the wins - or whether you feel entitled to them. You fall into the second category.

Mentalities like this are ruining the game.

What Nordeus should do is boot you from a team after 4 weeks inactivity. That would curtail the cheating (that is exactly what it is!).

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    John Grant likes this.

Rubbish. Tanking saves you money, gives everyone you compete with easy wins, and no-one is hurt except Nordeus's shareholders.

You could say people wealthy enough to just buy rests, and not 'earn' them through watching ads everyday are entitled.

I tanked once. Farming rests and losing every game for a whole season is no fun, so best of luck to all hard-working tankers out there!

Quote Originally Posted by michaelefc View Post
    It is called cheating, whether you like it or not.
    No, it is not.
    Cheating is using non-standard methods to create an advantage. He is using pretty standard method -- sitting straight and doing nothing. Tanking is not even an exploit, because it would be using bugs or doing something similar that game designers didn't intent a player to do. Not promoting is an obvious thing definitely known to the game designers. You can call tanking whatever you want, but it is not a cheat nor exploit. It is an ugly feature of this game.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 02-07-2018 at 07:10 AM.
    It wasn't our day.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    No, it is not.
    Cheating is using non-standard methods to create an advantage. He is using pretty standard method -- sitting straight and doing nothing. Tanking is not even an exploit, because it would be using bugs or doing something similar that game designers didn't intent a player to do. Not promoting is an obvious thing definitely known to game designers. You can call tanking whatever you want, but it is not a cheat nor exploit. It is an ugly feature of this game.
    Thank you for the definition of cheating, but, if someone premeditates this situation, with the intent of returning months down the line - not because of personal goings on in life - safe in the knowledge they will have hoarded a load of packs/coins, then it is cheating. Come up with a different word, if you wish.

For people who log on daily and battle against these "methods" as you have classed them, then I applaud you all.

Quote Originally Posted by michaelefc View Post
    Thank you for the definition of cheating, but, if someone premeditates this situation, with the intent of returning months down the line - not because of personal goings on in life - safe in the knowledge they will have hoarded a load of packs/coins, then it is cheating. Come up with a different word, if you wish.

For people who log on daily and battle against these "methods" as you have classed them, then I applaud you all.

You can do that too if you want man, it is not something that only a select few can do.
    Altiplano and HairDryer like this.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast