Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Massive Shock Season 2. Level 2

Have you checked that the other teams are spending money ?
    Check the date they started and check their trophies for last season .
    There are a lot of low level teams tanking for Association purposes
    HairDryer likes this.

Yes i thought of that myself and looked through and most are new starters like myself.
    I joined 1/13/2018 my opponent tonight joined 1/22/2018
    So i actually started before him.
    I'm not having a go at the guy. good luck to him it's his money and he can do what he likes with it.
    but my point isn't about him, or any other guy in my league. i wish them good luck in all they do.
    my point is I'm spending decent money only to be hindered while my friend spends no money and has a league similar to his level 1 league.
    I already know even though throwing over £100 into the game in my first 2 weeks i can't win my 2nd season.
    yet my friend can easily win his level 2 league and he's spent nothing.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddas View Post
    Yes i thought of that myself and looked through and most are new starters like myself.
    I joined 1/13/2018 my opponent tonight joined 1/22/2018
    So i actually started before him.
    I'm not having a go at the guy. good luck to him it's his money and he can do what he likes with it.
    but my point isn't about him, or any other guy in my league. i wish them good luck in all they do.
    my point is I'm spending decent money only to be hindered while my friend spends no money and has a league similar to his level 1 league.
    I already know even though throwing over £100 into the game in my first 2 weeks i can't win my 2nd season.
    yet my friend can easily win his level 2 league and he's spent nothing.
    I build a team of at least 130% quality every season and yet I've never spent a dime on this game. My team is strong enough to beat any token buyer I face, I even beat one 8-0 in the cup today. It's all about being smart in buying young fast trainers and then watching video ads to gain rest boosters to power train these players. You are entitled to 30 rests per day, that would be tantamount to at least 800tokens per season

Concerning the auction market I will advise that you conserve your resources in this early level and wait until level 4 when you can use negotiations
    Last edited by Spartan117; 02-07-2018 at 04:03 PM.

@ Spartan117
    I´d be interested to know how you worked out that the team you beat 8-0 was a"Token buyer" ?
    Sounds more like an abandoned or Tanking team to me ....

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    @ Spartan117
    I´d be interested to know how you worked out that the team you beat 8-0 was a"Token buyer" ?
    Sounds more like an abandoned or Tanking team to me ....
    I know this guy he buys about 9 scouts at the beginning of each season. I face him every season in at least one competition, the result is always similar to this lol.

The best of the best
    Bunzo likes this.
    The Best of the Best

Ok
    So he´s just useless
    Altiplano likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Ok
    So he´s just useless
    And I'm awesome!
    Altiplano likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by stylez777 View Post
    I'm pretty new and i have been trying to follow along with people's advice but as a new player (level 1 level 2) it is very hard to buy the 18yo even 3* players cause they still go for like 1.5+ mil. So with onyl 5 mill or so to start it hard to fill out a starting squad then fill bench and res with 3* 18yo's.

Another thing is how pshycotic the Transfer Market is at Level 1-2. Everyone says spend 1-3 tokesn for a low 5* player but that is almost impossible at this level. Too many people just flinging around 10-20 or more tokens on these players. If it happens to be a ST? pffft i sene people droping 35+ tokens! it is maddness!!!! You can go to the market any time of day, doesn't mater if it early morning, it still happens. It is beyond frustrating but it is a live market so I get this is going to happen.

I started to think maybe it is better to look at the 4* players for these early levels. You team only has to be good enough to 1-4 in the league and move up. So you get to save $ early levels, save tokens and look to start doing this better tactics to use a few levels in? I am not sure since i only taken about 8 team through level 2 so far but hoping the transfer market madness calms down in a few levels
    Convert tokens for money

----

Quote Originally Posted by Siddas View Post
    Yes thats how i feel at the moment.
    I have put about £100 in the game for the 1st season over a couple of weeks just to get a foot hold
    yet still my team is 30% behind other players in only my 2nd season and on level 2.
    what was the point?
    I basically have invested in my squad to a decent average about 90% yet still im going to get thumped every so often in my 2nd season.
    Yet my friend has no put any money into the game and he will ease into level 3 and probably hardly lose
    Where is the logic in that?
    Its seems the more money you spend the harder the game becomes.
    Looks like everyone in my level 2 league is a token buyer along with me but some are like oil baron's
    Siddas: read again my suggestion!
    look my team natively at: #XYDTED (FC Gabez)
    peek at players if you doing fine your team gonna be like mine, they are between 100-110 range (ok, except my ST) and look at white skills (especially my 4 defenders)

Famous
    Addition post.
    Siddas: F*ck %

I miss him already (having last season but i hope engine announcing hes extending statement!)
    Massive Shock Season 2. Level 2-level34sebilastseason.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by anduincolfer View Post
    This is precisely what I am talking about.
    Yes there are ways to circumvent this, i.e. manipulating your team quality on last day.

But why is T11 PENALISING players who put in extra effort and REWARDING mediocre players?

Makes completely no sense to me. Pathetic money grab to push people to spend more money.

IMO this manipulation thing is no different from tanking. Yes it works, yes it’s reality but fundamentally it’s wrong.

Once again, why, why are you penalizing your paying players?
    You have answer your own question. That is exactly why people tank.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast