Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Massive Shock Season 2. Level 2

Massive Shock Season 2. Level 2

Only started the game midway through my 1st season and i invested a few tokens to build up my side.
    won my league with a overall quality of 100% against a mixture of different ability sides.
    My friend also joined around the same time but never invested in any tokens he also won his league with a team around 75%-80%

Season 2. Level 2 i have been handed a league of death with numerous teams rated 110%-120%
    Season 2 Level 2 my friend has been handed a very average league of teams rated between 80%-35%

Every team in his level 2 league would be the worst team in my league.

Now i have to invest again to keep up in my league while he can basically use most of his players from his 1st season to compete.

I understand when you get promoted the system tries to put you against similar ability sides but Level 2 i wasn't expecting this.

I have numerous teams who will just outclass me

Massive Shock Season 2. Level 2-brill-team.jpg

I have a few like this.
    I have nothing against the managers as they obviously have invested quite alot of money to make a team like this for Level 2
    My question is i could struggle to get to level 3 while my friend has a league as similar as level 1 and will win promotion easy how is that fair?

If he kept getting promoted with a average squad would his next league also match his own ability?
    If i improvved my team and got to 115%-120% would again i get hit with the death group of managers.
    Just doesn't seem fair i invest money and i will find it tough to promote while he doesn't invest and will walk to level 3.

Could he walk the levels with a average squad?

Am i playing the game wrong and going in to heavy at the start?

Just feel like I've been hit with the money men of my level and have to compete with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddas View Post
    Only started the game midway through my 1st season and i invested a few tokens to build up my side.
    won my league with a overall quality of 100% against a mixture of different ability sides.
    My friend also joined around the same time but never invested in any tokens he also won his league with a team around 75%-80%

Season 2. Level 2 i have been handed a league of death with numerous teams rated 110%-120%
    Season 2 Level 2 my friend has been handed a very average league of teams rated between 80%-35%

Every team in his level 2 league would be the worst team in my league.

Now i have to invest again to keep up in my league while he can basically use most of his players from his 1st season to compete.

I understand when you get promoted the system tries to put you against similar ability sides but Level 2 i wasn't expecting this.

I have numerous teams who will just outclass me

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	brill team.JPG 
Views:	81 
Size:	69.8 KB 
ID:	94912

I have a few like this.
    I have nothing against the managers as they obviously have invested quite alot of money to make a team like this for Level 2
    My question is i could struggle to get to level 3 while my friend has a league as similar as level 1 and will win promotion easy how is that fair?

If he kept getting promoted with a average squad would his next league also match his own ability?
    If i improvved my team and got to 115%-120% would again i get hit with the death group of managers.
    Just doesn't seem fair i invest money and i will find it tough to promote while he doesn't invest and will walk to level 3.

Could he walk the levels with a average squad?

Am i playing the game wrong and going in to heavy at the start?

Just feel like I've been hit with the money men of my level and have to compete with them.
    Welcome to TE! Yes end of season you will be drawn with team of similar quality of yours not just yet you will be playing cup with +1 level. So remember end of season the sysyem will calculate your 14 highest quality of your team. Anyway you are playing a competitive league then your friend. There's good and bad you decide.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

I went all the way to level twelve constantly winning promotion , won the league 4 times but never finishing worse than 5th with one of my teams. I only ever had 90% teams to start a season so I guess that would be about average , so yeah without much effort I won 4 leagues in 12 seasons.
    As for your predicament I would guess that you are correct inasmuch as you will be placed with similar rated teams and so would your mate. You invested to make a 120% team so you get placed with similar , your mate the same , he would go against other mediocre teams , even though you both won the league first up. That is my understanding of it. Is it worth investing early ? In my opinion , not so much.
    Francicic01 likes this.
    Some of you look back and remember how it was while some of us look forward to see what it could become

Yeah but thing is my team is only 90% and im playing against teams who have ratings over 110% who have SA on every player
    If i want to be competitive i have to be token happy again.
    While my friend can sit building his up and still progress.
    I don't and will never be one of the better teams on this game all i want to do is progress the levels but i feel i have to invest alot to promote each season just to be competitive.
    So what your saying is sell as many players at the end of the season to have a rubbish team to keep my level competitiveness down. say keep my best 5-6 players and use the selling players funds to rebuild early in the next season?

Pro
    It looks like you will be playing against token buyers it's always fun to win against them. I think I have one to crush in my cup today

Famous
    Siddas:

Manipulate Easy/Token save method:

If you would mind buy >>>LOW<<< 3* 18yo players that fills your complete sub and res bench. WITH only 1 post, NO SA. Put all of them extra posts and SA until they are reach maximum, after few seasons they will look like ONE star players (Keep snyc your RES GK avarage quality with the rest coz your GK having only 1 post, ie miss him from training for a while )
    Keep them until 3X yo, rinse and repeat after 1X seasons (remember sell them on last day and buy a new complete low 3* sub+res squad)

Manipulate Not easy / more token waste method( ): Keep your "manipulate squad" only 3 subs and in last day sell the rest, on 1st day of new season fill mediocore 4-5* players (for 1-3 tokens) with your bench.

I hope it helps

Edit: Here is my "for example" picture from my squad!
    Massive Shock Season 2. Level 2-forsiddas.jpg

Edit2: Yea i scr**ed up with my sub ST/AML/AMR... Free kick SA is only 40 "cones" i should have chosen 50 cones one instead of free kick, but nevermind
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 02-07-2018 at 12:29 PM. Reason: Uploading image for Siddas!

I'm pretty new and i have been trying to follow along with people's advice but as a new player (level 1 level 2) it is very hard to buy the 18yo even 3* players cause they still go for like 1.5+ mil. So with onyl 5 mill or so to start it hard to fill out a starting squad then fill bench and res with 3* 18yo's.

Another thing is how pshycotic the Transfer Market is at Level 1-2. Everyone says spend 1-3 tokesn for a low 5* player but that is almost impossible at this level. Too many people just flinging around 10-20 or more tokens on these players. If it happens to be a ST? pffft i sene people droping 35+ tokens! it is maddness!!!! You can go to the market any time of day, doesn't mater if it early morning, it still happens. It is beyond frustrating but it is a live market so I get this is going to happen.

I started to think maybe it is better to look at the 4* players for these early levels. You team only has to be good enough to 1-4 in the league and move up. So you get to save $ early levels, save tokens and look to start doing this better tactics to use a few levels in? I am not sure since i only taken about 8 team through level 2 so far but hoping the transfer market madness calms down in a few levels

This is precisely what I am talking about.
    Yes there are ways to circumvent this, i.e. manipulating your team quality on last day.

But why is T11 PENALISING players who put in extra effort and REWARDING mediocre players?

Makes completely no sense to me. Pathetic money grab to push people to spend more money.

IMO this manipulation thing is no different from tanking. Yes it works, yes it’s reality but fundamentally it’s wrong.

Once again, why, why are you penalizing your paying players?
    Altiplano and Bunzo like this.

Yes thats how i feel at the moment.
    I have put about £100 in the game for the 1st season over a couple of weeks just to get a foot hold
    yet still my team is 30% behind other players in only my 2nd season and on level 2.
    what was the point?
    I basically have invested in my squad to a decent average about 90% yet still im going to get thumped every so often in my 2nd season.
    Yet my friend has no put any money into the game and he will ease into level 3 and probably hardly lose
    Where is the logic in that?
    Its seems the more money you spend the harder the game becomes.
    Looks like everyone in my level 2 league is a token buyer along with me but some are like oil baron's

It seems the only way i can compete for this season's level 2 title is to spend another £100-£200 which i won't be doing.
    Yet my team is 20% better than my friends team and would be one of the best in his league yet he can coast to a possible title.
    He could easily win a 2nd league and take the money that goes along with it.
    while I could spend nearly £200 and find myself out the top 4 and at the end of the season then find out he's won more money than me with a team that has never been funded.
    I just feel the more i invest the harder the teams i play against and really it shouldn't be that way I'm being punished for actually getting involved and trying to make a solid team.
    Anyway rant over lol
    You live and learn guess i should never of added any good players and built a young team with training and progress as they grow.

Like today my team is 92% my opponent is 118.9% what chance have i got of winning very little

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast