Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Massive Shock Season 2. Level 2

"It's all about being smart in buying young fast trainers and then watching video ads to gain rest boosters to power train these players. You are entitled to 30 rests per day, that would be tantamount to at least 800tokens per season" (quote)

Would love to know where these videos are that will give me my entitlement of 30 rests per day. When I first started this game some 9 months ago I would be lucky if I spent an hour watching videos to get 6 or 7 greens. Now......its primetime almost in my country and yet again there are no videos available. What I get guaranteed (almost) is 1 green and any I win in Asso on the weekend. Now if some of you blokes are getting 30 a day its no wonder I cant keep up.
    Some of you look back and remember how it was while some of us look forward to see what it could become

Just checked again , guess what...............no videos available at this time. Level playing field...um no.
    Some of you look back and remember how it was while some of us look forward to see what it could become

Quote Originally Posted by John Grant View Post
    "It's all about being smart in buying young fast trainers and then watching video ads to gain rest boosters to power train these players. You are entitled to 30 rests per day, that would be tantamount to at least 800tokens per season" (quote)

Would love to know where these videos are that will give me my entitlement of 30 rests per day. When I first started this game some 9 months ago I would be lucky if I spent an hour watching videos to get 6 or 7 greens. Now......its primetime almost in my country and yet again there are no videos available. What I get guaranteed (almost) is 1 green and any I win in Asso on the weekend. Now if some of you blokes are getting 30 a day its no wonder I cant keep up.
    Mine is about 20 to 30 per day. Imagine the old version you able to collect 100 per day and there is less tanker. Btw is not the green that make more tanker is the Asso Fa.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by John Grant View Post
    would love to know where these videos are that will give me my entitlement of 30 rests per day. When I first started this game some 9 months ago I would be lucky if I spent an hour watching videos to get 6 or 7 greens. Now......its primetime almost in my country and yet again there are no videos available. What I get guaranteed (almost) is 1 green and any I win in Asso on the weekend. Now if some of you blokes are getting 30 a day its no wonder I cant keep up.
    It's not my fault that you don't get ads in your country. But with your current resources I'll say you can still be able to maintain a 110% team every season and win back to back trebles. We all know that quality doesn't really guarantee that you win trophies because you'll just get stronger opponents.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123