Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Can someone explain?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Lecht View Post
    what Sasha m said might be right. I started to use bonuses only recently and so far, it does make a different.
    I don't know maybe it's us for some of us it works.

i'm having the same mindset like sasha m
    when im ahead by 2-3 goals i use Possesion bonus and so far, like i said it works.
    will see how in the upcoming matches as i believe it won't work for at least a match or two.
    My last match today the bonus didn't work well.
    I guess Nikolgiorgos is right.
    the results are fixed and all we see is just an illusion.

It is your fault , because you have played with high pressure and offensive in all game and your player condition is not enough to stay strong , thats all.

SM-G610F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Can someone explain?-screenshot_2018-02-11-19-51-02-966_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    Can someone explain?-screenshot_2018-02-11-19-51-09-330_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    Can someone explain?-screenshot_2018-02-11-19-51-18-307_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

confirmed that bonus won't work.
    I was thrashed by this team minutes ago.
    The manager didn't attend/watch the match.
    I used up bonuses like i normally do recently.
    I had fans supporting me.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2018-02-11-19-51-18-307_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	86.6 KB 
ID:	95100

bleargh, i guess really bonus is just a waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by sasha m View Post
    with 2:0 advantage I would push def, possession and fitness bonuses.

guess you pressed high and hard in the start, leaving your team worn out too soon.
    Not at all, played a basic attack, mixed pass. Not pressing, nothing that depleted stamina too much, just a regular offensive set up. The only reason I bonus attacked was because I got equalised out of nowhere. But even then, most of my players were on rather good form.

Apprentice
    as said, it was a guess 😳

the other day, I was trailing -2 since 23rd minute. att bonus didn't help. in second half I haven't seen the ball, so about 60th minute I tried poss bonus, equilized within minutes.
    Last edited by sasha m; 02-12-2018 at 08:27 AM.

I played a cup match away last night..other team was 130%, I am 115% I beat him 0-4 both of us online..the reason I beat him because my players white skills are very high and the dark skills I don’t need are very low so it keeps my AVG % down, the home team players skills are all the same across the team are averaged out of all 3 def/att/p&m
    You need to look at the players skills not the team as a whole the team avg means nothing because if the dark skills are high it gives you a false AVG
    HairDryer likes this.

Apprentice
    thanks Mark, but original question is about something else

Sorry I should of read it all...I have done that plenty of times beat teams who are winning, its best when you get the winning goal in 90th minute from been behind it’s a good feeling lol ...what I do is I always keep a eye on both teams ratings if my defence is doing rubbish I usually put my DMC in DC make it 2 DC, if my MC are low I swap them about and do condition bonus and in skills for my MC’s I have one good in defence and other in attack, (my mc is 113% but 176% in attack skill)or, I swap wings usually that helps a lot if the other team wings are good I go down the middle Vice versa.... it’s just like real football if your losing the other team give it all nothing to lose and all that, and what I do understand it’s top eleven have it in the coding gives the losing team a boost...the Important part is you need to stay one step a head and watch the ratings and stats and change your tactics.. I can easily beat teams 30%+, I never look at team stats just the player stats and skills

Quote Originally Posted by El Duderino View Post
    Can someone explain how I play a match with a comfortable control over the game, lead 2 goals and suddenly it gets turned around and I lose with the patented Top Eleven-game decider last minute goal when there's no change to the strategy, the teams haven't changed, the other manager isn't watching to do any modifications?

FIX YOUR **** TIER GAME NORDEUS!!!
    This can occur for example if the manager joins the match when this has started, now thinking in it..... but if you were there alone too can occur... yep ...-.-'

But is a common pattern see a change before/after a manager joins the team.

Apprentice
    cheers Mark, great stuff. really appreciate and I will try to follow.
    if you have time, reverse the situation: what you do when leading 2:0 early, push on or pull back?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast