Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: How to train low cost or just have an idea to how to train?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    if you read that thread from the beginning, you 'll see some posts about it.

i have no time e patience to dig the forum searching for it.
    sorry, no pain, no gain
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by LOS ABRANTES FC View Post
    .....Did someone test to train a player with the same drill on the 6 spots several times ....
    mmm no. after all those years this game is running and millions of players! finally ! thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LOS ABRANTES FC View Post
    i have no time e patience to dig the forum searching for it
    So your time is more important than ours? GFY.
    It wasn't our day.

Thanks for your post!!!
    Look at the new Eric:

Before:

Quote Originally Posted by Ursd View Post
    Now I think I'm going to save more T and money because, how you can see I have added 1 star to a player with more less 30 green (2 days).
    Last edited by Ursd; 02-20-2018 at 10:54 PM.
    CD Rocket - Team showcase
    Stadium: Estadio Cabo Cañaveral

League Champion: 4 [3, 4, 5, 6] --- League Runner's up: 0 --- League 3rd place: 1 [2]
    Cup Champion: 1 [6] --- Cup Runner's up: 0 --- Cup 3rd place: 2 [2, 5]
    Champions League Champion: 0 --- Champions League Runner's up: 2 [2, 3] --- Champions League 3rd place: 1 [5]
    Super League Champion: 0 --- Super League Runner's up: 0 --- Super League 3rd place: 0

Triplets: 0

Current Season: 7 --- Level 7

Quote Originally Posted by Ursd View Post
    Thanks for your post!!!
    Look at the new Eric:

Before:

Now I think I'm going to save more T and money because, how you can see I have added 1 star to a player with more less 30 green (2 days).
    Tell me how is his performance in 5 matches play him in st position.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    Tell me how is his performance in 5 matches play him in st position.
    OK I'll have my two best Spanish players playing together as ST (Manéndez and Martínez). I'll try it and I'll tell you.
    HairDryer likes this.
    CD Rocket - Team showcase
    Stadium: Estadio Cabo Cañaveral

League Champion: 4 [3, 4, 5, 6] --- League Runner's up: 0 --- League 3rd place: 1 [2]
    Cup Champion: 1 [6] --- Cup Runner's up: 0 --- Cup 3rd place: 2 [2, 5]
    Champions League Champion: 0 --- Champions League Runner's up: 2 [2, 3] --- Champions League 3rd place: 1 [5]
    Super League Champion: 0 --- Super League Runner's up: 0 --- Super League 3rd place: 0

Triplets: 0

Current Season: 7 --- Level 7

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    no, Gabez means if the calculation for all his gaining gonna consider him as 3* player or one part as 3*, then as 4*, then as 5*, then as 6*.
    I also thought to make a test about that but was afraid of connection loss.
    Maybe I 'll try it next season.
    I used to believe that power training GKT to a 59%, 79%, 99% or 119% player would produce faster training, as more skill points were obtained. That, until a point were I bought a 75% MR, saw that trained faster than I had experienced before with other players, trained him for DR, then trained him to 99%, gathered enough info to calculate how many greens he needed to reach 119% and I power trained him that amount with GKT. He didn’t got there. He finished in something around 112%, if I recall well. Training rate was that of a 6* player, not that of a 5* one.

Carlos

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
    madflo19 and nikolgiorgos like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Francicic01 View Post
    I'm inexperienced aswell about trainings, and i'm pretty curious aboout this topic , so i try to say some things about my case. I tried some training with those goalkeepers drills and then a set of drills that increase white skills on my 20 yo AMC-ST , he was 85% and five star before trainings, and after few trainings (7-8 times) i could get him to 97%, spending some greens , around 30. Now, my question is , How can you get to have the full team or at least 11 players with 7 stars? How much time do you spend? how many greens do you spend for players, and how can I not run out of greens , since for me only 30 greens were useful to get my best player to just 97%....?
    If you want to have a full 7* team without tanking and without purchasing tokens, I would say that it’s something you accomplish not in one, but several seasons. It’s part of a long term strategy. First, you need to get fast trainers. Second, you need to farm all possible greens (around 90-100 every 3 days). If you do this for several seasons, you’ll start improving your overall percentage slowly but steady.

Carlos

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
    madflo19 likes this.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678