Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Changes to Displayed Quality

I don't think the results will be affected as it is being indicated that this is mostly visual. I think the calculation were made on the background anyway, so now we will just see them in a more consistent way.

We must have a proper asnwer about that.

Kto
    There can be no official answer, that this change will influence the result. Even if we take lsd and imagine, this changed visual would make different results, no official would confirm it, if they dont want a ****storm bigger than ever.

I only cant understand, why there is absolutely no explanation why this change was made. Just one sentence would do it. But no, then we would miss another thread of wildest theories.

Only can hope it has to do with any draw issues. Else its useless and even bad.

Why do this? Do Nordeus even play their own game? Sounds like some brand manager wants’ to create consistency’ so changes made without the players in mind. Sad.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #35
    Hi everyone,

This change was to bring clarity and consistency to the areas in Top Eleven where quality was displayed, as opening up a club profile showed a different figure than on the home screen and match preview before, for instance.

This is a visual change that hasn't touched matchmaking at all.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi everyone,

This change was to bring clarity and consistency to the areas in Top Eleven where quality was displayed, as opening up a club profile showed a different figure than on the home screen and match preview before, for instance.

Thank you. It was clear from the first statement, but people have their pitchforks ready even when it is not necessary.

Portuguese Forum Moderator Paivinha's Avatar
    Hi everyone,

Hello Sausy,
    I still do not understand the reason for the change and in what it will really affect in the game mainly in the raffles for the competitions, once we have two types of quality presentation, one in the home screen and another in the screen of comparison between teams.

I'm going to sweat my team as an example:

►This is the quality seen on the initial game screen with this new update

[Official] Changes to Displayed Quality-qualidade.jpg

►This is the quality seen on the comparison screen

[Official] Changes to Displayed Quality-qualidade2.png

► This is the quality seen on the comparison screen however with my reservation team

[Official] Changes to Displayed Quality-qualdiae2.png

I would like to know what will really influence during the draw of associations and other competitions.
    For if this change is intended to end some methods of cheating the draw, I believe they are mistaken, as this will further facilitate the teams that are targeting only the associations.

Hi Managers,

We've had a server release today that included changes to displayed quality. The percentage displayed now shows the quality of your Top 14 players. This was done to make it consistent everywhere.

NOTE: at the moment, your opponent's quality percentage will be consistent everywhere. Your own club's quality will be made consistent everywhere in-game with the next update.
    Which 'displayed quality' have you changed?

If it's one or both of these two, then it's a bad move, as I want to see, for my next match, the Quality match up of the Starting XIs. If I need to, I can see the quality of the opponents subs via the squad screen, and the quality comparison for the clubs by clicking on the club emblem.

[Official] Changes to Displayed Quality-s02-league-cc-r08-tfc-goal.jpg

[Official] Changes to Displayed Quality-s02-league-cd-r08-tfc-goal.jpg

Why do you have to make it 'consistent everywhere'? You're just making a comparison between apples and oranges now.
    Last edited by talisman; 02-14-2018 at 05:30 PM.
    nikolgiorgos and Altiplano like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Apprentice
    guys, read the feckin post before you trash it.
    under NOTE:
    your team quality WILL BE made consistent.
    for now they did only oposite side.

Portuguese Forum Moderator Paivinha's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sasha m View Post
    guys, read the feckin post before you trash it.
    under NOTE:
    your team quality WILL BE made consistent.
    for now they did only oposite side.
    My concern is not exactly the change of qualitie on the home screen, but what can result in the raffles of the competitions!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast