Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Changes to Displayed Quality

Quote Originally Posted by sasha m View Post
    guys, read the feckin post before you trash it.
    under NOTE:
    your team quality WILL BE made consistent.
    for now they did only oposite side.
    I've read the post, analysed it and posted my considered reply above. The purpose for which I used the match preview screen has now been totally negated by this move, and as such I do not like it.
    Richie72 and Altiplano like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    I've read the post, analysed it and posted my considered reply above. The purpose for which I used the match preview screen has now been totally negated by this move, and as such I do not like it.
    and it doesn't even add up ! i replaced a 139% striker with a 32% striker and still same % on home screen. wtf

Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    and it doesn't even add up ! i replaced a 139% striker with a 32% striker and still same % on home screen. wtf
    That's what I mean. I had two matches in just over three hours for one of my teams today, the first was against a bottom-feeder with a crap Quality so I wanted to rest a few hi-Q players for the second match. I was wondering why, when I put lower-Q players in for them the Quality on the match preview didn't change, as it did yesterday, and the months before. Now I know, and I'm p*ss*d off about it...

One of my other teams has two of the best Quality players injured (because that's what the match engine does). If they're still included in the match preview Quality % then what the use of it???
    Last edited by talisman; 02-14-2018 at 06:33 PM.
    Richie72 likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    That's what I mean. I had two matches in just over three hours for one of my teams today, the first was against a bottom-feeder with a crap Quality so I wanted to rest a few hi-Q players for the second match. I was wondering why, when I put lower-Q players in for them the Quality on the match preview didn't change, as it did yesterday, and the months before. Now I know, and I'm p*ss*d off about it...

One of my other teams has two of the best Quality players injured (because that's what the match engine does). If they're still included in the match preview Quality % then what the use of it???
    my home screen shows 118% (and they are my best players). however when i go to my league table and click another club to see comparisons my overal team quality is 121.5% . what the feck is all this crap ????????????? !!!!

Apprentice
    @talisman
    yeah I've noticed you have edited that post.
    sure, quality of starting 11 should be visible. i guess it's too much to ask to have both. but IF this prevents someone to hide his best players in reserves and use that to fool matching system, I'm all for that. does not bother me is there 3 or 5% difference in displayed quality of my team (big deal, really.jeysus.), as long as the other guy can't cheat for 320%.

I saw such an update coming... Luckily enough, I've created a Libreoffice calc-sheet which analyses all my opponents I play against, considering just the real first eleven I'm facing. The only human interaction is putting in 33 numbers before every matchup, and even that would've been automated a long-time ago if Nordeus woudn't be so dick-headed about needing a god-damn Face-the-**** account which should be linked to play a god-damn browser game... Not in this lifetime, however, I'd rather drop dead...
    Level 21, Season 21, never tanking, no draw manip., +1 opp., 451, avg.Q. 140.1
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________

League : 12x Winner, 8x 2nd, 1x 3rd
    CL: 5x Winner, 5x 2nd, 4x 1/2 finals, 3x 1/4 finals, 3x 1/8 finals
    Cup: 4x Winner, 1x 2nd, 2x semis, 5x 1/4 finals,1x 1/8 finals 4x Rd. 32 3x Rd1
    Triple Crown: not in a million years on those servers...
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________

Quote Originally Posted by sasha m View Post
    @talisman
    yeah I've noticed you have edited that post.
    sure, quality of starting 11 should be visible. i guess it's too much to ask to have both. but IF this prevents someone to hide his best players in reserves and use that to fool matching system, I'm all for that. does not bother me is there 3 or 5% difference in displayed quality of my team (big deal, really.jeysus.), as long as the other guy can't cheat for 320%.
    The only editing I'be done to my posts are to maintain consistency in terminology or correct stupid predictive text errors.

There are other ways to see if any opponents have 'hidden away' any players, and any sensible managers already know how to find them. The loss here is the simple display of the comparison of Quality in starting XIs.

If the opposition manager has hidden players in their squad to reduce the starting XI Quality and brings them out again just before KO, then the alert manager will be logged on ready several minutes beforehand to detect this and make the appropriate changes, but in my experience most managers don't attend matches and for a while before the start of the match, WYSIWYG...
    Altiplano likes this.

Famous
    What You See Is What You Get.
    I'll save you having to answer that one.

Famous
    I swear to God I've got an albatross hanging from my neck!
    4 seasons ago I tanked for the first time........that was the season Nordeus announced the end of association loans! Doh!
    Same season, I bought a 3 star striker and began pumping him full of greens to create my very own mutant............You guessed it. They put the 340% cap in. Doh!
    Last season I sold 4 players at 119% to manipulate the draw for the first time ever. It seems to have worked, but.......now this.
    Is this going to affect draw manipulation? How? Why have they done this?
    Where's the money?
    Something smells fishy. And it ain't the breath from the albatross, cos it's dead.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    I swear to God I've got an albatross hanging from my neck!
    4 seasons ago I tanked for the first time........that was the season Nordeus announced the end of association loans! Doh!
    Same season, I bought a 3 star striker and began pumping him full of greens to create my very own mutant............You guessed it. They put the 340% cap in. Doh!
    Last season I sold 4 players at 119% to manipulate the draw for the first time ever. It seems to have worked, but.......now this.
    Is this going to affect draw manipulation? How? Why have they done this?
    Where's the money?
    Something smells fishy. And it ain't the breath from the albatross, cos it's dead.
    Please, start exploiting the rest of the game, maybe then Nordeus will finally fix it
    Altiplano likes this.
    Easy as pi

Seasons:13
    Leagues: 8
    CLs: 5
    Cups:5
    Trebles: 2

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast