Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Changes to Displayed Quality

Apprentice
    to make it more real.have you not seen teams with 11 players with 7* having all subs on 1* ?
    jarharnamme likes this.

Ofcourse but this is no reason to be punished...they should calculate the first 11 players...simple.
    michaelefc likes this.

Apprentice
    well.
    now game shows average quality of your top 14, regardless of where they are atm. try it, put your top players as reserves, still the same. less chance to manipulate I guess.

all that said, yeah, there should be option to see starting 11 as well

if this was done to prevent manager who exploit the system by selling players at the end of season just so they can group with weak league and win treble every season.
    then i'm happy and fully agree with this update

This is not the way to prevent managers exploit the system.
    They could sell players to the end of the season eitherway.
    The question remains:
    Does this affect the calculation of the result?

Hello,

So how will this update affect a match that is played 11vs11 players? If my top 11 is 118% and top 14 is 114%, my opponent's top 11 is 120% and top 14 is 122%.
    How will this affect my game? My team's quality is reduced, but the figures are not real, I can still not use any of my reserves in a match. I don't see the logic, after the above mentioned example my opponent will see me weaker then I am in fact.
    I will not train my reserves as well as my first team, the reason is that, if they play less matches they will not develop like a regular match player and they will age the same and will lose 20% every season. And also if I play friendly matches every day with them they are not growing as well.
    Last edited by mlinu031087; 02-14-2018 at 10:40 AM.

Rookie
    Hello, yesterday my players had a strengh of 120 % after this Update they will be shown as 117 % . Where are the 3 % are gone ???
    Another Bug fans who are connected over Facebook and are not my friends will be shown as anonymus fans
    Last edited by Never; 02-14-2018 at 10:38 AM. Reason: wrong size

Apprentice
    dunno, may prevent asso draw scams. you can not hide your top players in reserves.
    about the calculation, good q, but whole another animal

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Never View Post
    yesterday my players had a strengh of 120 % after this Update they will be shown as 117 % . Where are the 3 % are gone ???
    read the anouncement again.
    it shows TOP 14 quality now, not starting 11.
    your subs are weak, that lovered the average. you haven't lost anything

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi Managers,

We've had a server release today that included changes to displayed quality. The percentage displayed now shows the quality of your Top 14 players. This was done to make it consistent everywhere.

NOTE: at the moment, your opponent's quality percentage will be consistent everywhere. Your own club's quality will be made consistent everywhere in-game with the next update.

Just to clarify who has not read the important part of the announcement. Quality shows your 14 best players quality, not the main 11 players.
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

Super League - Champion - 1