Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Changes to Displayed Quality

It appears another decision has been made by somebody who doesn't play the game. Obviously it is way more important to see how strong your opponent's starting eleven is compared to having consistency in the game.

However, if the true purpose is actually to counter draw manipulation, then I welcome the effort... just not the execution.

Hi,what is changed is only the % quality shown for any team (only a label):

[Official] Changes to Displayed Quality-img_20180216_170258.jpg

Now, I'm making a deep turnover in last Champions league group match,as I qualify to Playoff stage as first anyway,and I'll face an over 140% opponent at 1/8 Finals,so I need to rest all tired and booked players to have them available for that match.

[Official] Changes to Displayed Quality-screenshot_2018-02-16-17-02-22.jpg

The match is evaluated yet on preview statistics ,and no longer on % quality average shown above .
    So, who do you think the favourite is?
    Last edited by Matteo de Clemente; 02-16-2018 at 03:35 PM.
    khris likes this.

I do so admire the Nordeus Developers because they are very genious how to cheat, how to suck money, how to make lose the triple crown, and how to receive negative issues from gamers.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Matteo de Clemente View Post
    Hi,what is changed is only the % quality shown for any team (only a label):

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180216_170258.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	99.5 KB 
ID:	95297

Now, I'm making a deep turnover in last Champions league group match,as I qualify to Playoff stage as first anyway,and I'll face an over 140% opponent at 1/8 Finals,so I need to rest all tired and booked players to have them available for that match.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2018-02-16-17-02-22.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	88.8 KB 
ID:	95298

The match is evaluated yet on preview statistics ,and no longer on % quality average shown above .
    So, who do you think the favourite is?
    Of cours the AvQ of the best 14 players is the reference needed to planify the matches.

This was the old system, that didn't change the AvQ displayed depending of the 11 under the field, and IMO is the right system, too as you say we can compare the areas with the 3 bars and we have too a enlightened screen where there's the actual formation, despite I miss a info there about the 11's AQ vs 11's AvQ to have a real live comparison in one place, meanwhile we can see the real Max AvQ that should be displayed, ofc.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi Managers,

We've had a server release today that included changes to displayed quality. The percentage displayed now shows the quality of your Top 14 players. This was done to make it consistent everywhere.

NOTE: at the moment, your opponent's quality percentage will be consistent everywhere. Your own club's quality will be made consistent everywhere in-game with the next update.
    Hi SausyFC,

Does it consider the best 14 players or the best 14 eligible players (w.r.t. red cards, etc.)?

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk
    Club: LEGENDS FC (Level: 50)
    40x League, 24x Champions League, 26x Cup, 12x Super Cup
    18x Triple Crown
    10x Quadruple Crown

Association: OPA MATSIOULA F.C.
    Highest Division: Diamond

after this update, my team lost 4 straight games, was in 2nd in the league, fighting for the title, now I'm falling like a rock from the top of a building

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #67
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Quote Originally Posted by dsio View Post
    Hi SausyFC,

Does it consider the best 14 players or the best 14 eligible players (w.r.t. red cards, etc.)?

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk
    It's the 14 best players in your team, dsio. If their contracts with the team are signed, they are included in the average.
    dsio likes this.

If you want to bring justice to the league draws ,champion league draws, cup draws after a new season begun take the average quality of first 11 or 14 players with most appearances of all matches played in last season (except friendlies) and bring those persons to the right league.
    If this is impossible then the system you brought us here is the next suitable for this purpose.
    Only few players with a lot of tokens can sell and buy a whole team in 1 day to take this advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    I was wondering why my 123% team of last night became a 117% team this morning.

But of what use is this to managers?
    Hi, I suppose that 123% was the quality of 11 players you usually enter (and i also suppose it's your 11 best players quality.

The updated version is now showing 117% for you,that's your 14 best players quality (normally lower than top11 quality).

Top14 quality is used by nordeus when season starts to group teams into competitions.
    So you can evaluate which kind of average challenge your competitions may have.

Pro
    I woke up this morning to see that my team quality has moved from 121% to 127% which is the average quality of my first 11.has nordeus finally reversed this feature?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast