Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Like Tree91Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 6.6 - 19th of February

Apprentice
    so, Mr Admin, you say it was tested... who were those people, have they tried "before" version?
    does anyone give a f* about all things said here??? how many positive reactions you got from this group?

p.s.
    channel upstairs voices of those veterans that are quitting in disgust too
    Last edited by sasha m; 02-21-2018 at 02:36 PM.

Addicted
    Now i got it. That white circle is aureola. All players are saint from now on. Do we get some cash for withstand mass?

Redesign now:
    [Official] Top Eleven 6.6 - 19th of February-45fdea87-cac5-4c58-ad80-84568aed72b6.jpg
    Metalord likes this.

... and don’t take too long, please. It’s a mess right now.
    Metalord likes this.

Hello to all,
    This is to notify the developers team in regards to the new update.
    Well, first of all congratulations on the bold move. However, I have the same feedback like all the other long time players of this great game that you guys have created. But I’m sure you guys are also looking into it and in due time it’ll all be sorted. But my thing is that I would like to bring this to your notice that you guys for the next update should focus not only on the looks of the game but also the few minor things which is actually big one.
    1. Defenders and goalkeepers stats- it makes the game look real good and gives the players added advantage when buying or selling the players.
    2. Transfer market & Negotiation Market needs to be upgraded specially while selling the players, as we never get better price for a very good player that you’re about to sell for money. For that I think making a option to place your player in negotiation market would be great.
    3. More tactics needs to be added, like giving orders to players in different field positions makes it more open for a lower starred team or a team who’s star players are out injured a chance of winning or getting something out of the match.
    4. Players value should raise with their performances not go down even if he’s been absolute brilliant in the season.
    These were my opinions and I really think if these are added it’ll make the game very exiting and would be more demanding and I’m sure you guys must be aware of it coz you guys have created a fav. Game and my congratulations to the entire team of top eleven.
    HairDryer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi IImaestroII,

Thanks for your question.

After releasing new Formations and going over a lot of feedback from a variety of channels and testing the feature further with players, what we were learning is that the gradients weren't greatly influencing how Managers were setting up their teams, and that many were wanting to set up their formations first before checking out how their opponents would line up secondly.

This wasn't an easy call, but one that we feel will make Formations easier to use. Hope this answers your question.
    Hi Sausy,

Not sure why we had the areas we could move players within anyway unless there was some explanation as to their effect (eg. are we saying that moving an AMR/L to their most advanced position means they are MORE attacking....what difference does it make. Preferred the original where you set up your formation according to a set formation and could then change that easily in match.

Who are the "variety of channels" you get lots of feedback from ? Are you sure that you don't just twiddle unnecessarily ? If it ain't broken - don't fix it.
    HairDryer likes this.

Agreed - a right mess, whichever way you look at it...

[Official] Top Eleven 6.6 - 19th of February-formation-wtf.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

I want arrows

Hi Saucy,

I've issue with random app crash with this version. It happen when browsing transfer menu or in training session, sometimes when viewing match schedule. Im using ios 10.3.3 on my iphone.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi Managers,

On February 19th we released Top Eleven version 6.6 on all platforms: iOS, Android and web-browser. We bring great news and improvements to our Managers and below you can find the full change-log:

NEW

- In this release we've added support to a new event: the Hat-Trick Challenge!. Get your top scorers ready and keep an eye in game for more info soon.

IMPROVEMENTS

We have simplified some functionalities and introduced new widgets in the Formation screen:

- Player roles have been added to the player icon on the pitch
    - Along with the feature above we have added a new view option, so your player's morale and condition are now indicated on the pitch on the player icon.
    - When comparing your formation with your opponent's, your opponent's formation will now be in the foreground.
    - In Set-Piece Takers, we have added two functionalities: indication of special abilities and indication of the preferred foot on the player icon on the pitch.

OTHERS

- In the Match-up view, the gradient colors on each pitch section have been removed.
    Why you don’t want to consider token prizes for 1. Winning league, cup, CL, and best goalscorer, best performance and best passers??

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast