Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree20Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] UPDATED - Changes to Displayed Qualities

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Ok Khris I will trust you. But then why the tonterias with displayed qualities this season? I suspect it was an attempt to control or eliminate the manipulation of the draws. This is why I'm asking Admins to clarify next seasons calculations. We now currently have the same quality % shown on both home screen for next match (when we field our best 11 players) and home screen when we compare ourselves against another team (through friends list or league, cup competitions). This serves no purpose. It simply repeats the same information. Why do we no longer see a teams best 14 players quality?
    Displaying the best 11's avq don't change the internal rule which say that, is the best 14 what matters.

I liked the bests 14 avq really, because is like the previous versions, since time ago, the game started showing a number that changes depending of the 11, (what really I don't like as main info" I suggested to keep the max avQ and add a 4th bar with the def-mid-att comparaision to compare the 11's vs 11 avQ) buttt-.......

People complained, because seems mostly of people liked more to have available the 11 vs 11 live avQ (which, can be manipulated, etc to hidde the real avQ so is needed some effort to know the real Best AvQ of a team))))))))

And basically, I'm not the guilty, planet hearth. lol

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    But it was never confirmed from Nordeus,or i am wrong?
    As far as I remember, was confirmed time ago, the truth is that I'm 100% convinced that this was something known so now i enter in the loop of doubt LOL

14 is the min players you can have, and the max number of players one can use in the match doing 3 subs, so, here the point.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    In asso , how many ?
    (any confirmed answer ?)
    not enough games to conclude anything, but imho, starting 11. as they say "displayed" quality.
    last 2 weeks I got -1% and +4% opponents, and all other asso members was within + or - 5% of their opponents as well. but maybe just luck.

Rookie
    Is it possible to fix in the next update the subs?
    I mean my player was injury at 23e minute. I replace him, i saved ald the subs made at 75e!!!!!!!!
    Not the first time that this thing happened!!!

Thanks

Dreamer
    So, so many messages from the Admins asking how about the new updates, asking things in most cases doesn't interest anybody, and when a lot of people is asking for a confirmation, if are 11 or 14 the players the game take in account for do the draws and no freaking answer? Really? I repeat what I said several times already, T11 is conducting themselves as a very tiny small company. Period.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    In asso , how many ?
    (any confirmed answer ?)
    it's not about is it 11 or 14, won't make that much difference. it about does it look at best players you have, or players at the pitch in a moment of draw. I had my worst 11 there 15 minutes ago, at about 46% average.
    got about the same oponen, now I'm fielding my 92% team. don't hate, if its there I'll use it.

what they had on for couple of days would make this impossible, and I was all for it.

@sasha this trick was working the first months of asso tournaments.
    The system was reading the current 11th squad and not the best but it was fixed later.
    But in asso it's critical if the system calculates the best 11 or the best 14 because there are many tanking teams who have 11 8*-9* players and the rest 1*-2* .

Apprentice
    ok thanks. so it's just a coincidence I got 45-50% oponents last 3 weekends? my real starting 11 being at 89-91, dont see that as even close

por que pagar tao caro num jogador criado na propria casa isso e um absurdo se ele fosse pelo menos um jogador 'olheiro com abilidade especial' ai sim eu entederia

Quote Originally Posted by celso botelho View Post
    por que pagar tao caro num jogador criado na propria casa isso e um absurdo se ele fosse pelo menos um jogador 'olheiro com abilidade especial' ai sim eu entederia
    Olá, celso botelho.

Para sugestões e dúvidas, utiliza por favor o fórum em português.

https://forum.topeleven.com/f%C3%B3r...ortugu%C3%AAs/

(Translation:

Hey, celso botelho.

For suggestions and doubts, please post in the Portuguese forum.)
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

Super League - Champion - 1