Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] UPDATED - Changes to Displayed Qualities

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1

[Official] UPDATED - Changes to Displayed Qualities

Hi Managers,

We've heard lots of your feedback surrounding the recent changes to displayed quality. We've had a server release (22.02.18) that has reverted the quality displayed on the home screen to that of the starting 11 players.

Now both the Home screen and your Club profile (when you're comparing with other clubs) will display the average quality of your starting 11.

Thanks as ever for the feedback.

yeap, just an hour before my team was 121%, now its showing 124%
    thanks
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

Pro
    Good news

Do we have a print screen to see the changes?

That's better but I prefer the screen of our next game to have the current squad and our profile to have the best 11.
    Lukáš Ledecký likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi Managers,

We've heard lots of your feedback surrounding the recent changes to displayed quality. We've had a server release this morning that has reverted the quality displayed on the home screen to that of the starting 11 players.

The numbers displayed both there and in your club profile will still read the same. Both will display your starting XI quality.

Thanks as ever for the feedback.
    What about multiple options for free kick and corner kick takers. When will you hear our feedback about that?

and now, put the old layout also...this new one is very confusing with player names all over on top of others....and i have players with similar names and now i almost have to gess who is who, cause only the 4 or 5 first letters showup........and to made subs??? on phone is a nightmare.....with screen going up and down ........

That's great and i think most of the players will agree with this change, but the major problem is at the squad formation screen.

Fitness bar was a lot better before, full names, smaller everything, it's a chaos.
    The center of the player position is the same as before "the number of his shirt", so i understand why a lot of players dislike that white cycle. For me it's not so bad.
    Substitutions in one line, it helps especially when you play live match from phone.
    Reserves 7 per lane. If those players was important they wouldn't in reserve bottom lane.

And a small piece of advice to all.
    The worst thing is to make no changes.
    If one change bring chaos it is not bad thing in the beginning.
    If you manage this chaos into a positive staff you make the next step of evolution. Some call that thing..... "development".

I guess I am the only one that liked the 14-based quality display.

Anyhow, why cannot you support both 11-based (e.g. main screen) and 14-based (e.g. club screen) quality displays???
    khris likes this.
    Club: LEGENDS FC (Level: 50)
    40x League, 24x Champions League, 26x Cup, 12x Super Cup
    18x Triple Crown
    10x Quadruple Crown

Association: OPA MATSIOULA F.C.
    Highest Division: Diamond

[Official] UPDATED - Changes to Displayed Qualities-bug.jpg[Official] UPDATED - Changes to Displayed Qualities-screenshot_20180221-133548.jpg[Official] UPDATED - Changes to Displayed Qualities-screenshot_20180221-133607.jpg[Official] UPDATED - Changes to Displayed Qualities-screenshot_20180221-133613.jpg
    How do you explain this. I already wrote to your support, but like always they reply 2-3 days later..
    I hope that you do some real improvements of the game, not just "updates" which are complete failiors.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Official] UPDATED - Changes to Displayed Qualities-screenshot_20180221-133539.jpg  
    Last edited by Parvanov; 02-23-2018 at 02:43 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast