Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree184Likes

Thread: O.M.A. Masters League IVth Edition - 80 Tokens Challenge - Season 103

Quote Originally Posted by LOS ABRANTES FC View Post
    Will the challenge last only 1 season?
    What are the parameters to define the champion or the champions?
    We will see, the plan is to play with limits some competition all together, as right now is co complicated to do what we did some years ago, a league with 14 teams all together creating acc's the day 1.... maybe this thread will stay here some seasons, and maybe too, I will switch to a idea of competition where to participe all together in some way, let's call it, FAs friendly cup, or do the 1vs 1 of a simulated league where all teams can participe (let's imagine that we do x2 groups of 6,7 or 8 teams) via Association Friendlies.

Probably if this works we will track the teams performances some seasons.

Then the parameters are the points gathered by each one in league, goal difference and I mentioned too, in the starting post the idea to add some extra points depending of the Cup Round reached. I'll try to clarify the last points before Sunday.

If I there is a space I'll do it.
    CD Rocket - Team showcase
    Stadium: Estadio Cabo Cañaveral

League Champion: 4 [3, 4, 5, 6] --- League Runner's up: 0 --- League 3rd place: 1 [2]
    Cup Champion: 1 [6] --- Cup Runner's up: 0 --- Cup 3rd place: 2 [2, 5]
    Champions League Champion: 0 --- Champions League Runner's up: 2 [2, 3] --- Champions League 3rd place: 1 [5]
    Super League Champion: 0 --- Super League Runner's up: 0 --- Super League 3rd place: 0

Triplets: 0

Current Season: 7 --- Level 7

Apprentice
    khris, ad me on that list please ☺
    khris likes this.

@all

Exist the option to play in 2 ways;

-One is, creating the account, starting from level 1, everyone in different leagues, so we will count the points each one obtains in his league, and add some extra's for the Cup.

-Another option is, do groups of 6, I can do a calendar which will have, 10 rounds ( so the 6 teams will face each other x2) and we simulate the 1vs1 between us, using the FAs Friendlies.

?

Of curse to play assos you need level 5 of training (which is fast to reach)
    In this case the local team would be responsible to program the match, after talk via FB chat (that I will open to stay in touch for the case) and find the moment.
    If both managers can't agree a time, or can be moved in the calendar and added as pending or forced to play for the local team --which would be responsible as we will have a calendar to play this comp'-

?^^ ideas, too related to the starting post thoughts, if someone wanna share the opinion, will be welcome.

But I need some comments related to how the participants wanna play this tournament, via normal league, or FAs Friendlies?

Then right now I am 90% convinced about allow only x2 6* players inside the team with a max of 16 players.
    Last edited by khris; 02-28-2018 at 11:35 PM.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post

But I need some comments related to how the participants wanna play this tournament, via normal league, or FAs Friendlies?
    no thoughts? anyone?
    can we have quick poll, just to see how we all feel about this?

l would prefer leauge
    Last edited by sasha m; 03-01-2018 at 10:54 AM.

I prefer with association's frendlies because, with the otger way, some players will have easier opponents and that's not fair.
    CD Rocket - Team showcase
    Stadium: Estadio Cabo Cañaveral

League Champion: 4 [3, 4, 5, 6] --- League Runner's up: 0 --- League 3rd place: 1 [2]
    Cup Champion: 1 [6] --- Cup Runner's up: 0 --- Cup 3rd place: 2 [2, 5]
    Champions League Champion: 0 --- Champions League Runner's up: 2 [2, 3] --- Champions League 3rd place: 1 [5]
    Super League Champion: 0 --- Super League Runner's up: 0 --- Super League 3rd place: 0

Triplets: 0

Current Season: 7 --- Level 7

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    allow only x2 6* players inside the team
    that's not so clear, explain more
    khris likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    that's not so clear, explain more
    Inside the 16 players you can have, there can be only 2 players of 6* as max, as we did really to keep a proportion in AvQ. If a 3rd player reaches the 6* one have to be sold, thats all.

So one can have as many players of 3,4,5* he wants, but 6* are limited.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    so if I 'll find a GK , 98% q with 1-1 sa, after few games I must sell him.

Because I must have max two players of 119% quality right ?
    I would say 115-7% because if I have a player 119% and he gets some MoM or gifts and goes to 120% I must sell him, right ?
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 03-01-2018 at 04:55 PM.
    khris likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    so if I 'll find a GK , 98% q with 1-1 sa, after few games I must sell him.

Because I must have max two players of 119% quality right ?
    I would say 115-7% because if I have a player 119% and he gets some MoM or gifts and goes to 120% I must sell him, right ?
    Rules are the same for all and the the justice is implacable @Nik

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast