Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree184Likes

Thread: O.M.A. Masters League IVth Edition - 80 Tokens Challenge - Season 103

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    so if I 'll find a GK , 98% q with 1-1 sa, after few games I must sell him.

Because I must have max two players of 119% quality right ?
    I would say 115-7% because if I have a player 119% and he gets some MoM or gifts and goes to 120% I must sell him, right ?
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Rules are the same for all and the the justice is implacable @Nik
    So, to clarify well, the avQ of the participants will be limited, so no players of 7* allowed, and everyone is responsible to control the quality of it's team to don't overcome the limits, knowing that each match gives skill points, that there are gifts, and that if one train, will be exposed to overcome the limits.

As said, I will try to be implacable applying the rules so a 3rd player of 6 stars inside the team will have to be sold.^^

cool pic with da sponsors added in da starting post, despite that the server will not be the cheerleaders 57' one, if I play with a team will be called cheerleaders.

I’m interested
    It would be best to just go by leagues
    Once you start trying to organize friendly games through an Association you are just asking for bother
    Create a fb group and all can post the results from the league and their squad shots as well ?
    Will you have a complete set of rules ready for Saturday ?
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    I’m interested
    It would be best to just go by leagues
    Once you start trying to organize friendly games through an Association you are just asking for bother
    Create a fb group and all can post the results from the league and their squad shots as well ?
    Will you have a complete set of rules ready for Saturday ?
    Hmmmm ... I'll try to have the rules -really are so basic, just 4 points to know and that's all, like budget limits (80t + season sponsor deals), market limits -till day 15 to buy-, avQ limit -max. x2 6*) and some place where to control the competition..... is enough really

Not sure now yet if do it via individual leagues, or do a calendar with 10 rounds, and give x2 days per match to be played... really I would like a lot to see people facing each other, so allow me to reserve this option, because is really the most interesting to have a real 1vs1 comp.
    Too we should consider the option that some people can fall in leagues with L1 asso' tankers of 9* so.... with the AvQ limit I purpose, I prefer to go for the "sure way"...

The only point that all participants should know, is that as I mentioned in the starting post, the FB multi accounts can be hunted, thats why is key to link 1st the team to google play to have it safe....

League would start on Tuesday, but if is via FAs can wait 1-2 more days, cause having rounds of 2 days to play (10 rounds of regular league and a final best 4 or best 8) allow some freedom....

The truth is that Im 90% from the side to create 2-3 assos to group people xDDD some interaction can be nice

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    can we make google accounts (instead of fb), go in and out in asso group and chat/communicate here ? (or in the asso about the friendlies ?)
    khris likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

A fair point there
    I suppose doing it through Associations gives it a better vibe it would also mean you didn’t have to stress with a league training and watching games .
    Association friendly style does look better
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    can we make google accounts (instead of fb), go in and out in asso group and chat/communicate here ? (or in the asso about the friendlies ?)
    Yep, this will be the easiest way to manage the situation, too the asso friendlies if 2 days are given to play each match, can be agreed with time, and added to the schedule with hours of margin.

The plan is that I should stay in 1 group, and every asso' as Im planning will have 1 person more or less checking (well all members of the group can check each others as occurred in the old oma leagues)

Maybe too every asso can have a "fixed hour where to play the matches" or a "period of hours," (I can try to group people by time zone) , so then will be like when the game add random hours, but more manageable.

But yea, FAs chat is enough really, then a FB group will be there as "bar" and we have the forum too xD

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    A fair point there
    I suppose doing it through Associations gives it a better vibe it would also mean you didn’t have to stress with a league training and watching games .
    Association friendly style does look better
    And once I know how many people created an account on days 1-2, can give me more time to do groups depending of the time zone, so is more flexible...
    Really, is the best option to manage the comp', and the one that can be more stable.
    Too if more people join next season there will be no problem in grouping them so, no L1, L2 and L3 leagues as before

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I 'm offering to be a referee.
    I won't participate in the contest but I can make a 2nd asso group with one of my reserves and add or kick out the OMA participants (and check the rules).
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    for tournaments like that you don't need new team (well, us that do not have 28 7* players to begin with)
    set Q limit, set times, invite us to asso, that's it. what does it matter if someone spent 2 weeks or 2 years building a team if we limit Q?
    also, playing with new team a league and cup you have ne real interest in, saving your team for friendlies .. dunno. having a full time asso also you couldn't avoid playing vs other random asso.. need to have loads of spare players to save your main 11...not easy with new team with limited resource

so, if its about new team starting from scratch, then leauge, and may the force be with you.

if it's about group of buddies playing friendlies, sure, but why bother with a new team. we set Q limit, play Tuesdays & Wednesdays, and can be back to native asso in time.

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast