Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree184Likes

Thread: O.M.A. Masters League IVth Edition - 80 Tokens Challenge - Season 103

You can have a 5* team with 1% grey skills and over 250% white skills if you have an old team^

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    khris and Bunzo like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Apprentice
    btw, not that i have much hope, but maybe there is som way to be insure we get in the same leauge?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    You can have a 5* team with 1% grey skills and over 250% white skills if you have an old team^

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    o yeah, lol. scrap that
    madflo19 and khris like this.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I 'm offering to be a referee.
    I won't participate in the contest but I can make a 2nd asso group with one of my reserves and add or kick out the OMA participants (and check the rules).
    Initially the plan is have stable groups, of 6 teams playing each others, if for some reason, maybe cause we have 6+6+4 or +5 there's a group with a space that will not be used, then you can stay there as a inspector. lol :P

Is for practical reasons really xD

Quote Originally Posted by sasha m View Post
    for tournaments like that you don't need new team (well, us that do not have 28 7* players to begin with)
    set Q limit, set times, invite us to asso, that's it. what does it matter if someone spent 2 weeks or 2 years building a team if we limit Q?
    also, playing with new team a league and cup you have ne real interest in, saving your team for friendlies .. dunno. having a full time asso also you couldn't avoid playing vs other random asso.. need to have loads of spare players to save your main 11...not easy with new team with limited resource

so, if its about new team starting from scratch, then leauge, and may the force be with you.

if it's about group of buddies playing friendlies, sure, but why bother with a new team. we set Q limit, play Tuesdays & Wednesdays, and can be back to native asso in time.

The thing is more complex than what one can initially think, believe me that if I do it like this is for a good reason. Too as Madflo pointed, a used team is not the same as a new one, for multiple reasons, for the 1%s, because too is not the same start from L1 without know the team, too for the 80 starting tokens etc...

And I prefer to have as I mentioned, stable groups, not assos with people going in and out, as been there always one can talk with others via chat and for the local team will be more easy program the match at the correct hour, if every group goes a little bit alone with people that talks between them.

Apprentice
    ok, thanks for clarification
    if I open new Google play account, will I be able to switch between them? my current team is on my defo account, how to go around that?

if I open new Google play account, will I be able to switch between them? my current team is on my defo account, how to go around that?
    It’s not a problem to have multiple accounts on the same device
    Just a matter of log in and log out
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I 'm offering to be a referee.
    I won't participate in the contest but I can make a 2nd asso group with one of my reserves and add or kick out the OMA participants (and check the rules).
    In settings, you have the option to close account, then you can login again, choosing any other FB account or Google acc' .

Please guys if you create multiple accs, write the passwords somewhere in paper^^ LOL

And, remember that you can't join t11 and start playing until day 1 or you will promote.

Let's have patience, I'm thinking that for this edition, once the group rounds are finished, I'm gonna do the finals in a NBA style, 5 matches max. the first to win x3 times will win the finale.

Rookie
    I'm interested

How do i beat a team that plays: 3-1-2-1-3 breakdown . (DR, DC, DL 3- DM 1- ML, MR 2- AMC 1- AML, AMR, ST 3). THANK YOU.

Rookie
    Add me

SM-G610F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast