Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Toxcatl
  • 1 Post By Toxcatl

Thread: Training calculations

Rookie

Training calculations

So everybody knows to get a star you need to get 5 quality points = 15 skill points
    What is annoying is that when you train you get results in % gained in specific skills and not 0.1 skill point or so
    So you need to start calculating how many % is 0.1 and from my experience sometimes 2% = 0.1 and sometimes more.
    I don't know if I'm wrong but I bet when you have more stars, it's slower to gain skill points and that's fine to me.

I wish their was a more direct approach to this. Where managers would know how many % they have to increase to get skill points.

I think to have 2 parameters of quality (% and quality points) makes it more confusing.

Has anyone figured how much % you need for 15 skill points (When you try to go from 5 to 6 stars or 6 to 7 stars...) ??

15% of attributes is 1% general quality. Not much to be said about it. So every 60% attributes you go up a point.

Quote Originally Posted by pat0812 View Post
    So everybody knows to get a star you need to get 5 quality points = 15 skill points
    What is annoying is that when you train you get results in % gained in specific skills and not 0.1 skill point or so
    So you need to start calculating how many % is 0.1 and from my experience sometimes 2% = 0.1 and sometimes more.
    I don't know if I'm wrong but I bet when you have more stars, it's slower to gain skill points and that's fine to me.

I wish their was a more direct approach to this. Where managers would know how many % they have to increase to get skill points.

I think to have 2 parameters of quality (% and quality points) makes it more confusing.

Has anyone figured how much % you need for 15 skill points (When you try to go from 5 to 6 stars or 6 to 7 stars...) ??
    You got something wrong. Or I did =]

There are two "qualities": percentage (relative) and overall (absolute). Like, 104% (41) -- 104% is relative quality, 41 is overall quality. Every point in OQ equals 4%, always.
    To get a star you need 20% or 5 OQ, or 20% * 15 = 300% to skills (attributes).

The pace of gaining XP is unique for every player. It depends on amount of stars this player has, his age, and a hidden parameter. There is more, but it's a different story.
    Read this if you are interested:
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...tml#post500463
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...ng-system.html
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 02-23-2018 at 06:22 PM.
    112000 likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    You got something wrong. Or I did =]

There are two "qualities": percentage (relative) and overall (absolute). Like, 104% (41) -- 104% is relative quality, 41 is overall quality. Every point in OQ equals 4%, always.
    To get a star you need 20% or 5 OQ, or 20% * 15 = 300% to skills (attributes).

The pace of gaining XP is unique for every player. It depends on amount of stars this player has, his age, and a hidden parameter. There is more, but it's a different story.
    Read this if you are interested:
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...tml#post500463
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...ng-system.html
    So is going from 100% to 120% faster then 120% to 140% ?
    If yes than for example a 135% player at the end of season would be smarter to wait for him to lose 20% and then train him to 120%

Dreamer
    If yes than for example a 135% player at the end of season would be smarter to wait for him to lose 20% and then train him to 120%
    Yes man

That's correct.
    I train all my team up to 120% as quickly as I can in the beginning of the season, and after that I save greens for the next season.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    That's correct.
    I train all my team up to 120% as quickly as I can in the beginning of the season, and after that I save greens for the next season.
    So when you buy players at start of season you buy them at how many % ?
    Most players in auctions are at 98% or 99% at best so a full 20% will take you how long ? Or How many packs per player to raise 20%

So when you buy players at start of season you buy them at how many % ?
    Most players in auctions are at 98% or 99% at best so a full 20% will take you how long ? Or How many packs per player to raise 20%
    Usually I get 4-5* 18 y/o FTs. Training from 100% to 120% takes, I guess, 120-140 rest packs. I don't remember exactly, sorry.

With some effort and good resource management it is possible to have your whole team on 135-140% at the end of the season (no tanking, no buying tokens). It will take at least four seasons though, if you are building your team from scratch.
    It wasn't our day.