Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Spain Tour - FULL-TIME!

Rookie
    The same here no game before ten o'clock

The rewards for winning a game could be improved. Got up to the 3rd match lost the fourth 2-1. Can't complain but aside from the jersey the rewards could be improved. How come you can't give out tokens in the first few games or something more than just 3 rest packs.
    ibangali likes this.

Rookie
    well tried it again to play the tour challenge.. what a waste of tokens and rest... playing teams +40%.... no more tours for me... its just no fun like this T11... and during 35+ seasons its a joke what you are giving your managers..... tour is not for managers... its for the tokeneater system of t11... come on you can do better... give the managers the possibility to play normal and not like this... not only spain tour but english and german tour like wise.... T11 you are eating from the players who keep this game going... get a grip... playing +40 and +60% teams isnt a challenge.... at all.
    ibangali and Michael026 like this.

Apprentice
    Lost 2-1 against Valencia. 2 FK of their GK.... No words

I guess I did better than Mourinho, he got stuck in Sevilla.
    Altiplano, khris, xander and 4 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweed Mind View Post
    well tried it again to play the tour challenge.. what a waste of tokens and rest... playing teams +40%.... no more tours for me... its just no fun like this T11... and during 35+ seasons its a joke what you are giving your managers..... tour is not for managers... its for the tokeneater system of t11... come on you can do better... give the managers the possibility to play normal and not like this... not only spain tour but english and german tour like wise.... T11 you are eating from the players who keep this game going... get a grip... playing +40 and +60% teams isnt a challenge.... at all.
    No one said you have to do the tour
    Ultimate Club
    Season 8 - Level 6 League, Level 6 Cup

Let's fight to make Top Eleven better!

Famous
    Whilst in here whining (again), the tour of Spain: didn't get me excited, had no appetite to play it, didn't beat Valencia with my 1st team, didn't beat Barcelona with my 2nd team, didn't waste green packs to get perfect condition, didn't waste tokens to retry, didn't and still don't care.
    madflo19, Bunzo and Michael026 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Juliusgull View Post
    Hello Im a level 2 player and i just won the whole spain tour and i only have a 84 % tema
    I had complete setup full morale full energi and 10 % 10 % 10 % 10 %
    So it can happen guys
    What formation did you use to beat the Toth oppent. He's using a 3-5-2 and I tried 4-3-2-1. But I still get a draw. Penalty shoot out is scary considering the quality of the other team

Quote Originally Posted by Juliusgull View Post
    Hello Im a level 2 player and i just won the whole spain tour and i only have a 84 % tema
    I had complete setup full morale full energi and 10 % 10 % 10 % 10 %
    So it can happen guys
    Any ideas on a good formation to win the Spanish tour please?

Addicted
    use 4-5-1v

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast