Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Spain Tour - FULL-TIME!

Apprentice
    what about islands?

Hello Im a level 2 player and i just won the whole spain tour and i only have a 84 % tema
    I had complete setup full morale full energi and 10 % 10 % 10 % 10 %
    So it can happen guys

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sasha m View Post
    what about islands?
    I want to go to Ibiza.
    There's the fun (like Myconos in Greece)
    Bunzo likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    I think there is something wrong with this challenge: I had already done the trainings required for my next Champions League match and decided to play the first game of the Spain Tour.
    Once the game was over, I discovered I have to train again my players (2 trainings required).
    Why?!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Got two players in tour, both 6 star AML, the same position as my strongest 8 star. Gee! Thax. For.. Well nothing

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

vad
    Apprentice
    In the previous Challenge, and in this one, it went about the same way. It allowed me to win the 1st game, then the next one was devastating loss, despite my team being about +10 higher, plus my presence, plus +10 training bonus on everything, not to mention top moral and health. This time the only difference was that devastating loss was not 2nd but 3rd game, while the 2nd ended by penalty shooting, although with even more of my advantage. I'm not sure I will even bother to try next time.

I'm on game 3 and the team is now better quality i might win one more then its going to be hard work.
    Game 4 143% quality Game 5 159%
    Will take a massive ask to get to stage 6-7 175% quality against my 120%

Second team got a 5 star... Wauw... ROFL!

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post

Hey Managers,

The engines are running on the tour bus - it's time for another Top Eleven Tour, this time in Spain!

The Spain Tour is now underway! See below for the full rules:

You get one free attempt at the challenge. If you lose, you need to restart the tour from the beginning or the last unlocked checkpoint.
    You only earn rewards the first time you defeat a club.
    Checkpoints are unlocked after reaching the 3rd and 5th cities. Any new challenge attempts will begin from those cities after unlocking.
    Your players do not lose condition and cannot be injured in challenge matches.

Share your strategies and tips from previous tours!

Good luck Managers!
    All I wonder is why are you rewarding players who exploit your system?

Managers who are intentionally keeping their squad's quality very low until the draws are being made and get opponents as easy as it gets? Boom, easy 100 tokens and domination all over the server.

It's getting extremely frustrating you know, right?
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

would it be possible to tell the truth in description of tournament? If you beat malaga you get a 5-7 star player depending on the quality of your team. Not randomly as you would normally understand from that description. If your team is not good enough, you will never get 7star. I had same quality average on all tournaments so far and always got 84%. and i was also tricked to buy two from offer(5-7 star) of tournament. another lie. even on the offers for tokens you do not get a 7 star player unless your team is high enough. I got 84% again.

thank you. other than that can't complain. i was lucky enough to beat malaga 102 vs 119.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast