Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Training FT question

Quote Originally Posted by pat0812 View Post
    Im buying 3, 18 year old FT ar beginning of each season so eventually at start of the 4th season that I do that I will have 12 players between 18-21 that I all powertrain to 120%
    So at the end of season they all will be around 130% without power training and they will drop to about 110% when new season starts

This season I got weak opponents because I only had 3 players I kept so was easy to be low quality, but once I have 12 FT in my squad I won’t be able to avoid tough opponents
    Because when I get to a squad of 12 FT I will release the 3, 21 year olds before end of season and buy 3 new ones when season starts, so I will still have 9 strong players

I also have 12 weak players I use for training only to increase training levels faster so maybe my good 9 players with the weak players will lower my average % ?
    You have much to learn, man. But you are on the right way.
    At the end of the season only your strongest 14 players matter, not the whole team.

When you hit ~120% with your team, stop all power-training and start saving rest packs.You know what potential and kinetic energies are? It's kinda the same: quality is kinetic energy, saved rest pack is potential energy. Do not try to go too fast right here and now, it is strategically wrong. Get some height instead, and with saved rests you can start the next season with instant boost of quality. Your team will be lower quality when this season ends, so you will get a better draw, and also those rest packs will be used with more effectiveness, because training from 100% to 120% is much easier than from 120% to 140%.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 03-12-2018 at 01:21 AM.
    It wasn't our day.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    You have much to learn, man. But you are on the right way.
    At the end of the season only your strongest 14 players matter, not the whole team.

When you hit ~120% with your team, stop all power-training and start saving rest packs.You know what potential and kinetic energies are? It's kinda the same: quality is kinetic energy, saved rest pack is potential energy. Do not try to go too fast right here and now, it is strategically wrong. Get some height instead, and with saved rests you can start the next season with instant boost of quality. Your team will be lower quality when this season ends, so you will get a better draw, and also those rest packs will be used with more effectiveness, because training from 100% to 120% is much easier than from 120% to 140%.
    Yeah I did what you recommended
    I purchased 3 FT of 18 year old and on first day trained them to 120% and then stopped power training. I have been farming again since day 1. Don’t use rest packs at all.
    Now I have 2 (19 year old FT) and 3 (18 year old FT)
    Next season i plan on getting 3 more so i will have 8 FT players.
    So at end of season I’m only keepint those 5 players and 12 weak players that I use for my training leve upgrades
    Now it’s easy to have low quality overall at end of season when you only keep 5 players
    But what happens when I have 9 FT players?

Famous
    I dont powertrain or keep players over 21
    Once my FT reach 21 I sell them at end of season and get 3 new FT that are 18
    I work on a 4 season cycle of youngsters
    Your cycle of replacing players is too short. Even past the age of 21 players that you have had since the age of 18 will continue to make gains. Training to 120% during the first week of the season I can keep players until the age of 23/24. Even if these players stop being trained to 120% when they get "older" their white skills will be much higher than anything you can buy from auction.
    Keeping lower rated, older players 100-110%, 23/24 year olds will save you resources and still get results.
    Der_Ryan_M and HairDryer like this.

Dreamer
    I dont powertrain or keep players over 21
    Once my FT reach 21 I sell them at end of season and get 3 new FT that are 18
    I work on a 4 season cycle of youngsters
    Why not? So you sell your guys over 21 even if they perform great? Not the smarter move

Kto
    I was thinking the same way earlier, not worth keeping players over 21, at least a little bit longer. That also came from the standart football manager logic I know - maximize your money, so developing young players is great for this, I thought.
    Then I realized we are all oligarchs here lol, also I observed (probably not obvious for all, but I see this tendence), that too young players often perform bad in key games. And finally the white skills thing, which I started to follow at some point, so it became harder to say good-bye to my players. So now I am running my first 15-seasons-cycle

Also you can't push 12 players to 120% every season. There just aren't enough greens to get it done, especially when 3 of these players start below 100% and also maybe need SA/position training. Do 2 players every season and keep them to the age of 23.
    With 21-23 the players have their mutant stats and perform the best in my experience.
    HairDryer likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Also you can't push 12 players to 120% every season. There just aren't enough greens to get it done, especially when 3 of these players start below 100% and also maybe need SA/position training. Do 2 players every season and keep them to the age of 23.
    With 21-23 the players have their mutant stats and perform the best in my experience.
    Lets say I farm 840 rests a season plus all the ones from facilities and rewards i get to 1000
    3 players from 95% to 120% take me about 360-400
    For the remaining 8 players that will be around 110% it will take me about 60 rest packs each, so about 480
    I still have another 100 or so left
    Also right now I only have 6 FT to recover so I will have extra rest packs I keep
    Try to produce more than I use per season
    Looks possible to me
    i guess i need to try it first

Famous
    Lets say I farm 840 rests a season plus all the ones from facilities and rewards i get to 1000
    3 players from 95% to 120% take me about 360-400
    For the remaining 8 players that will be around 110% it will take me about 60 rest packs each, so about 480
    I still have another 100 or so left
    Also right now I only have 6 FT to recover so I will have extra rest packs I keep
    Try to produce more than I use per season
    Looks possible to me
    i guess i need to try it first
    But be careful. You won't always get the videos to watch to get the greens you need. Ah I see in another thread you're already experiencing this.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12