Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: I am done with this game

You might just have explained why I keep getting screwed without any lube. Thank you. Everybody else, never use a single dollar or money on the game or the algorithm will screw you over so Nordeus and co. can make extra cash. A disgrace really.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwindles View Post
    Today was the last straw.

I played my nearest challenger in my league in a game that could decide the title. Despite being clearly the best team in my league, this season has been far from a cakewalk. I have already lost games that I should have won. But the manner of this defeat has left me with a very bad taste.

Given the importance of the game, I prepared meticulously ahead and on paper I should have given my opponent a total roasting:
    10% training bonus (okay, fine everyone that takes the game serious has this and my opponent probably did too)
    5% home bonus (he did not have this)
    8% manager attendance (he did not watch)
    4% fans (he had no fans watching)
    My team is 10% stronger than his
    Both teams played a 4-5V-1 formation
    I used the in-game bonuses four times (he did not as he wasn't present)

He beat me comfortably 0 v 3.

GnarlyEggman939, of Gengar FC, if you are reading this, I would quite like to know how you did it. Except I am so done with this game I will never know. My problem is not with the sheer volume of luck you must have had to overcome all these odds - you did what you had to do. My problem is with this fcuking game. Good luck to you. You'd better damn well win this league now.

The cynic in me thinks that Nordeus has identified me as potentially someone that would spend heavily on this game. Someone who, in a fit of rage would pump money to rectify the injustice done against me. I have won triple crowns without spending a cent. I have by far the best squad in my league and the draws of both cups. Why let life be easy? Let's fcuk him up a bit and maybe he'll throw money at us to fix things. These aren't difficult algorithms to write. Tell me I am wrong.

Nordeus, at best, you have a broken game.
    At worst, you guys are a disgrace. Morally bankrupt to the core.
    10% gap is equal quality. Put the stats to know more
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kto View Post
    I am really confused, was it trolling by HairDryer? Speaking of "just a game" and "too early to give up", but himself in hystery mode after 1-2 away against a weaker opponent, with all chances to crush the opponent at home? LOL
    LOL i was just joking Kto. I never quit just for losing..

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

friend i agree with you about that this game is very unfair and i agree that 10-15% of the rezults in the game are fixed independing of what you do in tactic in formation or whatever else......this game is made for money and this is what the game is programed......to try to "help" the managers taking the desision to buy tokens and making thair teams stronger so better chance to win the titles.......many managers have many cases of winning 2 titles and "ocasionally" losing the 3rd(so they have to telL themselves----if i had a better team i would have won the tripple------this is what the game is waiting for.....to make people buy tokens......SO I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE YOU ONE ADVICE.....YOU HAVE TO THE NEXT....PLAY THIS GAME IF YOU WANT BUT YOU HAVE TO BE LIKE ME AND NEVER BUY TOKENS....ALTHOUGH I HAVE NEVER BOUGHT TOKENS I HAVE WON 2 TRIPPLES IN 30 SEASONS

Yesterday was a fun-fest from start to finish. Start of with a routine League match against a 9th place -15%Q team, bread-and-butter win for the lads. I was there, he wasn't team prepared with full 10% bonuses, morale great, everything all hunky-dory. Oppo scores in 1st minute - OK, plenty of time to turn it round. Long story short, 1-4 home defeat, wtf?

Later in the day, having been out and about and unable to get near a wireless point to get team organised for an away CL match against a +1 Level, +12%Q team, who blitzed their even higher-Q opponent in the previous round. Wrong formation, wrong orders, ropey condition; he was there, I wasn't. 1-0 win, wtf?
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

You know if your much lesser quality oppo who doesn’t show up to watch scores in the first minute, a trolling is on the cards.
    Bunzo likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    You know if your much lesser quality oppo who doesn’t show up to watch scores in the first minute, a trolling is on the cards.
    I've managed to turn round that situation successfully many times...
    dave1311 likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Rookie

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Benica11 View Post
    Sometimes you get unlucky. Happens in real football.
    Please do not be ridiculous with such claims! "It's in football." BLA bla. The 22nd people on the pitch are running, breathing, tired, swearing or supporting fans, thinking about their hairstyle, their tattoos, money, women, how to protect themselves from scratching, biting or giving up God's trauma. In the broken top 11 there are 22 balls that move according to the skills they have. And if there is justice, better skills will defeat. I CAN NOT repeat and beat him in the hollow heads, CAN NOT have a 6-star team, possession of the 1/3 ball, with more balls, more shots, more support from friends, more shifts 0/3 in match to lose 1, 2 or more goals difference from a 4-4,5 star team.
    Last edited by Didier_Drogba; 03-24-2018 at 03:41 PM.
    Makrem likes this.
    League Champ: 10 times
    Vice: 5

Champions L: 3 times
    Vice: 1

Cup Winner: 13 times
    Vice: 7

League winner seasons: 2,16,26,28,35,38,44,45,56,57
    Champ. league winner: 8,17,48
    Cup winner: 5,6,11,12,15,16,19,20,22,23,24,25

Kto
    Quote Originally Posted by Didier_Drogba View Post
    And if there is justice, better skills will defeat
    If it was like this, we would not need any game engine, just a calculator.

Besides this, there are some more known numeric factors as the single number of overall quality, you should post some pictures of few players in both teams and formations. Then we might see what reasons the defeat could have (one but not only opption is "crazy calculator"/"troll"/"bad day"). For example I won in todays league match 5-0 against a 13% stronger opponent (I mixed many reserve players in), and that was not a surprise.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12