Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 6.7 - 19th of March

I have an issue with Video ads that wasn't there before - instead of showing an error with a 'dismiss' button thet just aborts the video and returns to the training screen, it now shows a video error message and locks up the Android app. Rebooting my phone several times during morning training is not how I expected to spend 30 minutes of my time this morning...
    Last edited by talisman; 03-19-2018 at 02:29 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    @Lian we must update from the play store or is it auto ?
    It was bl**dy auto on PC and my phone today...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by Mihai Razvan View Post
    What do you mean , " you add support for the spring sale for android?"

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G950F folosind Tapatalk
    More over-priced under-performing 6* players...
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.

Addicted
    Today i did not give video booster and after the update no video offer is available, why?

So now, instead of being able to receive 30 rests through watching videos, I can get up to 10 rests, 10 moral boosts and 10 injury recoveries?

I already have 900+ injury recoveries what the hek do I want 10 extra a day for? likewise with moral boosters, I don't need an extra 10 every day, i get what i need now, what i need above all else is rests, and the same applies to other managers too, so why have you cut the number of rests i currently get by two thirds?

This update has been very poorly thought through, we should have the flexibility to choose which rewards we want for watching videos, but as a result of this, less videos will get watched, which means less advertisement revenue for you, so it's your loss.

I have 3k red packs and over 800 blue packs, I will not watch a single video for these. Bye bye ad revenue from me, Nordeus.
    Altiplano and Kosta Djokovic like this.

Famous
    If and when the blue button lights up for money, treatment or morale go straight back to rests. This walkround usually works for me.
    .........still getting less than 10 ads per day though. That'll be account history though.

how do you roll back?

Quote Originally Posted by Kosta Djokovic View Post
    how do you roll back?
    Hey Kosta Djokovic, welcome to the forum. About your question, read this post here.
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

Super League - Champion - 1
    Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by el supremo View Post
    So now, instead of being able to receive 30 rests through watching videos, I can get up to 10 rests, 10 moral boosts and 10 injury recoveries?

I already have 900+ injury recoveries what the hek do I want 10 extra a day for? likewise with moral boosters, I don't need an extra 10 every day, i get what i need now, what i need above all else is rests, and the same applies to other managers too, so why have you cut the number of rests i currently get by two thirds?

This update has been very poorly thought through, we should have the flexibility to choose which rewards we want for watching videos, but as a result of this, less videos will get watched, which means less advertisement revenue for you, so it's your loss.
    this is a way tp push you more towards converting tokens to restpacks,,, after a certain level you build up an enormous amount of red packs and useless money... they know.. also they know that videos are being used for the almighty green packs,,,

so they cut it... with twothird...

another example of degrading the game for commercial benefits.. as we have seen more the last year..

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast