Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Worth getting this player?

Quote Originally Posted by John Grant View Post
    Also I find fitness relatively important for recovery from games which is important when you have 2-3 matches in a day.
    No, it's not. Players recover 6% every 3 hours regardless of their Fitness. Fitness doesn't affect Condition loss during the game either (I have tested). In fact, there's no evidence that it affects anything at all.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 03-30-2018 at 03:34 PM.
    It wasn't our day.

Apprentice
    he has played 75 seasons, what do you know

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Skills of defenders are cosmetic

(there aren't good defenders, only good defense)
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 03-30-2018 at 05:26 PM.
    Toxcatl likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by sasha m View Post
    he has played 75 seasons, what do you know
    I know that Fitness doesn't affect Condition loss -- I have done carefully prepared testing. You can find it here.
    In short: I played a couple dozens of games against the same team to compare three very similar players with different Fitness to each other.
    I have never cared to post the result, but it was a big fat zero. No correlation between Fitness and Condition loss in games, or it is tiny. Definitely less than anyone can noticed without having statistics.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 03-30-2018 at 08:46 PM.
    It wasn't our day.

Apprentice
    I know how seriously you examine things like that. my remark was not pointed at you, sad you don't get that.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    I know that Fitness doesn't affect Condition loss -- I have done carefully prepared testing. You can find it here.
    In short: I played a couple dozens of games against the same team to compare three very similar players with different Fitness to each other.
    I have never cared to post the result, but it was a big fat zero. No correlation between Fitness and Condition loss in games, or it is tiny. Definitely less than anyone can noticed without having statistics.
    Thats your opinion and you are entitled to it but it doesnt correlate with my own experience. Agree to disagree and move on , to be honest I find it tedious to even try to argue with you KW's.

Just as an aside...........defenders skills/attributes are cosmetic so all players must be in the same situation , on other threads I have seen it said that , morale , formation , team orders etc..............basically everything doesnt matter in this game. I have even seen it suggested that the results across a season are pre ordained and therefore nothing we do as managers makes any difference at all. So what is left ? pure luck and circumstance ?
    I refuse to believe this is the case.

Also can Nik please explain that if skills/ attributes dont matter and formations dont matter (as suggested on another thread) how does the comment.........there are no good defenders , just good defence......even become possible ?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by John Grant View Post
    Thats your opinion and you are entitled to it but it doesnt correlate with my own experience.
    just post your experience, show us that players who drain (lol) slower and recover faster

Apprentice
    Last edited by sasha m; 04-01-2018 at 09:17 PM.

Addicted
    no, i don't

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12