Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Experiment/Mythbuster?/Fixed results

Famous
    I don't want to be troll, but you have set tank formation and you lost?

Apprentice
    who?
    kto lost his league match 2:0
    I lost my league match 2:0, won friendly 1:0

formation - not really. more like park the bus thing, in the start. with low Q players. changing whole time to try to steer the match to desired outcome.
    Last edited by sasha m; 04-04-2018 at 08:38 AM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by sasha m View Post
    who?
    kto lost his league match 2:0
    I lost my league match 2:0, won friendly 1:0
    COOL!

I replied earlier to original thread but somebody moved my reply!

So it ment to be KTO's game!

so about jamaica test, day 1 still cannot prove the hypothesis, looking forward for day 2

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by adifairus View Post
    so about jamaica test, day 1 still cannot prove the hypothesis, looking forward for day 2
    yep, I did that
    @Kto asked to keep that thread clean so to post his games day by day and we cane make comments here.

So day1 as I can see (#2), he lost with a low score for the formation he played and no GK.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Kto
    The pics show, that I ve set a 4-5-1V. Normally an easy win, 0-2 was a "lucky result", statistically domination of the opponent was huge. Thanks Nik
    Main question is, do our changes during the game influence anything? Day 1 is a very clear Yes.
    Interesting was AM's comment "Individual skills was the key factor" which he could never said about my start 11
    Last edited by Kto; 04-04-2018 at 01:53 PM.

Kto
    What do people think of day 2 'Fixed in Jamaica'? Interesting, eh? Some might say, 0-3 is almost a normal result for a lower quality team. I am more tempted to think how low the influence of formations is, probably lower as I thought before. I am convinced that this result with these stats wouldnt happen in a regular game (at least never happened in tons of games with that team). So if we say that there was a game changer, those three subs alone could be enough for a clear loss.

I've seen many times a goal being scored after i made a substitution,but 2 goals scored the same minute each sub was made, first time i've seen.I don't belive this was a coincidence.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    I don't belive this was a coincidence.
    I'm pretty sure it was. It doesn't happen all the time (almost never, to be exact), so what else could it be?
    It wasn't our day.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    I'm pretty sure it was. It doesn't happen all the time (almost never, to be exact), so what else could it be?
    Yes this is very rare,but what i wanted to say is that every time i do a sub,a goal will come,from 6 games in this season,in 5 games a goal was scored by my team after a sub was done and it took from 1 to 4 game minutes to happen.This means that because of our actions,the engine reacts (this is my thought) ..of course this doesn't means that the game is not fixed =] (who will win/lose)

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast