Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 24 of 24
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Experiment/Mythbuster?/Fixed results

  1. #21
    Famous Toxcatl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    1,149
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    Yes this is very rare,but what i wanted to say is that every time i do a sub,a goal will come,from 6 games in this season,in 5 games a goal was scored by my team after a sub was done and it took from 1 to 4 game minutes to happen.This means that because of our actions,the engine reacts (this is my thought) ..of course this doesn't means that the game is not fixed =] (who will win/lose)
    I think the engine reacts too. It generates the match before it starts, and every time someone makes a change, the rest of the game is being recalculating. A red nickname said once, that in some cases the engine simulates a match in the background, and it happens almost instantly.

    We have only three levers on the game: formation, orders and subs. I'd like to see an experiments like this, but with each of those tested independently, not together.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 04-05-2018 at 12:40 AM.
    It wasn't our day.

  2. #22
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    246
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    I'd like to see an experiments like this, but with each of those tested independently, not together.
    for example?

  3. #23
    Kto
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    We have only three levers on the game: formation, orders and subs. I'd like to see an experiments like this, but with each of those tested independently, not together.
    That would be great, maybe someone gets interested in those experiments. I think "Fixed in Jamaica" stays with changing formation and subs (changing orders makes IMO under 1% difference) to weaken the team as much as possible. If we get 26/26 times bad results, the issue with fixed results before the kick-off is for me definetly closed. If not 26/26, new questions will be created.

  4. #24
    Kto
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    every time i do a sub,a goal will come,from 6 games in this season,in 5 games a goal was scored by my team after a sub was done and it took from 1 to 4 game minutes to happen
    Here I did some math, in two seasons the chance to score after a sub was a bit higher, but tbh the sample size is not high enough.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123