Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: tripple won without bought tokens anytime

I could do better if I invest time farming and those things but I'm always very bussy and I almost won a trebble last season... I still looking forward that treble.
    CD Rocket - Team showcase
    Stadium: Estadio Cabo CaƱaveral

League Champion: 4 [3, 4, 5, 6] --- League Runner's up: 0 --- League 3rd place: 1 [2]
    Cup Champion: 1 [6] --- Cup Runner's up: 0 --- Cup 3rd place: 2 [2, 5]
    Champions League Champion: 0 --- Champions League Runner's up: 2 [2, 3] --- Champions League 3rd place: 1 [5]
    Super League Champion: 0 --- Super League Runner's up: 0 --- Super League 3rd place: 0

Triplets: 0

Current Season: 7 --- Level 7

its nice to see that there are people playing without buying tokens.continue in the same way.PAID TITLE IS NOT TITLE WON ...IS TITLE BOUGHT.....THE VICTORY IS VICTORY WHEN IS NOT PAID.....so play without buy tokens....BEAT THE SYSTEM
    Last edited by beatthesistem; 04-06-2018 at 07:51 AM.

Cool Triple won with attacking formation without tokens bought

now im looking for menagers who has won the triple crown with attacking formation used usually and without tokens bought anytime.so everyone who made this at least once ...lets put his name here......from now everyone who do this....lets put here some pics to justify that........make me believe that im wrong(the game is made to "help" the members "love" defensive tactic and "hate" attacking tactic.......the game is manipulating the managers to use 4-4-2 defensive with counter-attacks with hard tackling (or similar formation defensive))LOL

Quote Originally Posted by beatthesistem View Post
    now im looking for menagers who has won the triple crown with attacking formation used usually and without tokens bought anytime.so everyone who made this at least once ...lets put his name here......from now everyone who do this....lets put here some pics to justify that........make me believe that im wrong(the game is made to "help" the members "love" defensive tactic and "hate" attacking tactic.......the game is manipulating the managers to use 4-4-2 defensive with counter-attacks with hard tackling (or similar formation defensive))LOL
    I dont understand??

Last edited by HairDryer; 04-06-2018 at 08:44 AM.
    KenoticFC likes this.

I don't believe it, you clearly bought Tokens. No one can achieve that
    khris and Bunzo like this.

Me, I won triple crown playing always Hard attack and offside trap, never bought tokens

tripple won without bought tokens anytime-screenshot-647-.jpg
    tripple won without bought tokens anytime-screenshot-650-.jpg
    tripple won without bought tokens anytime-screenshot-651-.jpg
    tripple won without bought tokens anytime-screenshot-652-.jpg
    tripple won without bought tokens anytime-screenshot-649-.jpg
    beatthesistem likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    I don't believe it, you clearly bought Tokens. No one can achieve that
    ?? wrong...

never bought token or never use token? need to be more specific,

because somebody can just collect token from tanking just focusing on FA and champion league and cup match,

and train fast trainer and keep tanking until the team reach quality 160%++

as long you can win champion league, you will automatically participate it again in next season even though you are not leveling up,

by the way, 160%++ quality team never be a problem to win champion league every season while tanking in league

and then next season just use that team to win treble without using or buying any token. easy to do

and i believe this is another way to beat the system, do you use this way to beat the system?

or do you manipulate the draw before that season start? did you was grouping with lower level team in cup and champion league? and grouped with weak opponent in league, and then start build a team by using token that you have collected from previous season (not buying any).

by the way, may i know what is your team strength during this achievement, and its good if you can prove to me that you didn't tank in previous season/s or didn't manipulate the draw to achieve this
    Last edited by adifairus; 04-06-2018 at 10:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by adifairus View Post
    never bought token or never use token? need to be more specific,

because somebody can just collect token from tanking and train fast trainer and keep tanking until the team reach maximum quality 180%

and then next two season just use that team to win treble without using or buying any token. easy to do

by the way, may i know what is your team strength during this achievement, and its good if you can prove to me that you didn't tank in previous 2 or 3 seasons to achieve this
    Never bought token, never tanked i just trained my players and used a tactic coming from the Sacchi's 1989 Milan
    This was my team %
    tripple won without bought tokens anytime-screenshot-648-.jpg
    My league oppo was even stronger than me

Quote Originally Posted by beatthesistem View Post
    its nice to see that there are people playing without buying tokens.continue in the same way.PAID TITLE IS NOT TITLE WON ...IS TITLE BOUGHT.....THE VICTORY IS VICTORY WHEN IS NOT PAID.....so play without buy tokens....BEAT THE SYSTEM
    You cannot saw that... buying tokens it's a tool. Why when you don't buy tokens you beat the "SYSTEM" and when you do it "YOU DON'T"? If you buy tokens you still have to do an effort.

Then, if the title is BOUGHT, literally, that's that you pay money for getting title? No, you only have a little advantage, no more...
    CD Rocket - Team showcase
    Stadium: Estadio Cabo CaƱaveral

League Champion: 4 [3, 4, 5, 6] --- League Runner's up: 0 --- League 3rd place: 1 [2]
    Cup Champion: 1 [6] --- Cup Runner's up: 0 --- Cup 3rd place: 2 [2, 5]
    Champions League Champion: 0 --- Champions League Runner's up: 2 [2, 3] --- Champions League 3rd place: 1 [5]
    Super League Champion: 0 --- Super League Runner's up: 0 --- Super League 3rd place: 0

Triplets: 0

Current Season: 7 --- Level 7

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast