Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: O.M.A. Masters League Vth Edition -Planning thread-

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I did some stuffs with google doc's, but really I prefer to manage all here via forum inside a thread, as for me is enough staying in many places at same time :') (forum, fb accounts and chat + I was in the chat of each asso too... ) so well, I can do a compilation and add the threads in the oma group (now I don't remember if I added something about the 3 starting editions xD)..

There will be a formula :P
    Well, you keep tables anyway, you posted screenshots of them. Why do the extra job? You can keep the records online shared read-only to everyone, and there will be no necessity to take screenshots and post pictures. You can also give all the participants the right to edit the table (you can always undo changes), so they can add results themselves. One more browser tab can hardly be described as an additional place. Excel file, on the other hand...
    Google Sheets will be simpler, easier and more convenient to everyone. If you want, I can help, I use it every day.
    It wasn't our day.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    Well, you keep tables anyway, you posted screenshots of them. Why do the extra job? You can keep the records online shared read-only to everyone, and there will be no necessity to take screenshots and post pictures. You can also give all the participants the right to edit the table (you can always undo changes), so they can add results themselves. One more browser tab can hardly be described as an additional place. Excel file, on the other hand...
    Google Sheets will be simpler, easier and more convenient to everyone. If you want, I can help, I use it every day.
    I agree.
    CD Rocket - Team showcase
    Stadium: Estadio Cabo Cañaveral

League Champion: 4 [3, 4, 5, 6] --- League Runner's up: 0 --- League 3rd place: 1 [2]
    Cup Champion: 1 [6] --- Cup Runner's up: 0 --- Cup 3rd place: 2 [2, 5]
    Champions League Champion: 0 --- Champions League Runner's up: 2 [2, 3] --- Champions League 3rd place: 1 [5]
    Super League Champion: 0 --- Super League Runner's up: 0 --- Super League 3rd place: 0

Triplets: 0

Current Season: 7 --- Level 7

I think I'll be ready to join this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

North - 214 points
    south - 291
    east - 312

Needed 300 points for promotion and still 3 weeks, with the East asso already promoted. so we can mix L1 teams with L3 and do different stuffs here having a asso ready for friendlies.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123