Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Quick experiment with new training

My best player (Sant -21 years old)dont get any skill points 0% in any competition and friendly the last days...only if is considered MOM !!
    USARABAT likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Jose Carlos Pinheiro View Post
    My best player (Sant -21 years old)dont get any skill points 0% in any competition and friendly the last days...only if is considered MOM !!
    that's exactly the purpose of introducing the new training system by Nodeus !!

Buy new one

Dreamer
    And as nordeus love so much us telling what is wrong (90% of the game is wrong right now) they closed the thread of new training system.

Press play is not working anymore, do we have an explanation? Nooooooo, what for?

I said it before and I say it now, these things proves nordeus is a small, very small company, with a game that every year is worst than the prior, amazing
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jose Carlos Pinheiro View Post
    that's a statement without any meaning.
    What is his general quality and the % of his skills ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Ok, so I made a couple of tests. I'm not gonna give you a lot of details*: believe me or, better, do your own testing and post the results here to compare.

1. A player with Speed just above 100% and Fitness ~150% was trained with Long Run. The exact training schedules were: 4x GKT + 1x Long Run and 4x GKT + 1x Long Run + 1x Fast CA. I trained several times with the first schedule, then with the second one, then with the first one again, then... you got the point. Fast CA doesn't train Fitness nor Speed, I added it to check if having a variety drills in the schedule will provide a bonus. It will not.
    I trained this player up to 160% Fitness and 200% Speed, and the training pace was slowly and smoothly decreasing in the process. There is no soft cap on 150% (I have heard this hypothesis), and if there were steps in training pace, they were quite small. I will test further to find out the exact declining in training pace, now I'm out of greens.

2. I trained pure ST with the following programs: 5x GKT + 1x PGS (16.5% CL), and 3x GKT + 2x Sprintl they have the same Condition loss 16.5%. I compared how Speed is trained in each program.

A little note. Sprint trains one grey skill for ST, namely Fitness, so PGS and Sprint have different efficiency for training Speed. For PGS it's 58 (you will get 58 XP for every 100% Condition). The same for Sprint is 65, so Sprint should train Speed ~12% faster than PGS because it has a grey skill. Well, if they didn't change the bonus formula (and they probably did).

Quick experiment with new training-torbov.jpg

Despite being a very low skill (it is less than 1%, but I don't know how low exactly), Fitness is being trained veeeeeery sloooooooow. PGS trains Passing and Speed with equal pace, although they are really different.

I need to do this test again, but without grey skills at all. I'm out of greens right now.

So what are the conclusions. The training pace of a drill is determined either by average of skills it contain, or by the highest skill. I think it's average. Now you have to choose drills very carefully, the difference in effectiveness is enormous. One drill may give you nothing, another gives you a lot to the same skill(s). But in general, all the skills that chosen drill trains should be as low as possible to increase the overall effectiveness of training.

This means more micro-control, because the effective training process now takes a lot of planning and calculating, and -- most importantly -- now power-training is either boring or ineffective.

Nordeus, if your wish was to ruing all the fun, you are doing fine. Keep it up, as one idiot said yesterday.

* -- I lied :3
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 04-13-2018 at 05:45 PM.
    It wasn't our day.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    that's a statement without any meaning.
    What is his general quality and the % of his skills ?
    Mine are 3 players 122% overall, 20 yo, FT, and they gain 4-6% skill points on their main skills that are above 200%. As I said I will test lately when my players rests from the todays games with some friendlies
    Last edited by LOS ABRANTES FC; 04-13-2018 at 05:32 PM.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    So what are the conclusions. The training pace of a drill is determined either by average of skills it contain, or by the highest skill. I think it's average.
    I wish this were true. I have plenty of not too old players with 1% skills. Not because I like mutants and nor do I cheat, I just know how to train and promote every season. I didn’t keep any statistics (yet), but I did some experiments with training drills of just 1% or close to 1%. Those did not gain a huge amount of skill points, but just a regular amount.

I share your thought that training pace is determined by the average of the skills trained. But I think it is with some minimum that is pretty high.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    I wish this were true. I have plenty of not too old players with 1% skills. Not because I like mutants and nor do I cheat, I just know how to train and promote every season. I didn’t keep any statistics (yet), but I did some experiments with training drills of just 1% or close to 1%. Those did not gain a huge amount of skill points, but just a regular amount.

I share your thought that training pace is determined by the average of the skills trained. But I think it is with some minimum that is pretty high.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    So, supposing that the pace of a drill is determined by the average of the qualitys of the skills that it trains, if one drill train a skill that is 200% and 2 drills of 1%, it would reasonably increase the high level skill too? In this case there would be a way to maximize the white skill without an expensive cost in term of green packs and the tactic of Nordeus would be a partial failure, would't it?

Famous
    Somebody please find Al Svanberg!
    Toxcatl likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Somebody please find Al Svanberg!
    Best suggestion of the day
    Altiplano likes this.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast