Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Quick experiment with new training

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    Nope it's still very much possible. It might even make it easier
    It will not work my friend!!

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

GK training works, but you still get less % in skill you train after GK training when the skill is already high. (+150%)

As far as I can say now, creating well trained players with white skills 200%+ is still possible, especially when you play them a lot. "Mutants" with 300% and 1% stats are harder to create I think.

I can't test exactly, because I don't have such players. I only have well trained players at the moment, young and white skills around 200%, grey around 40-60%. They still gain experience in high skills, but less.
    Last edited by Der_Ryan_M; 04-14-2018 at 09:55 AM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    GK training works, but you still get less % in skill you train after GK training when the skill is already high. (+150%)
    This is what I would like to see proved by someone. Sorry, but I'm not going to spend my precious greens to do this.
    Is the reduction in skill gains a curve? Or does it happen in steps? Perhaps gains are halved at 150%? Halved again at 200%? etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post

In my tests repeating the Sprint drill with some players of different kind I still gaining some point passed the 200%.

For the laughs, I did a small experiment today.

Quick experiment with new training-asenov.jpg

I invested exactly 25 green packs into this guy training GK training and then to finish it off I did PGS 1x. He already has quite high skills in all 3 categories. He gained + 9% Passing, +10% Shooting and +13% Speed after his PGS Session. That's 32% in total, training high skills. (< 150%)

Quick experiment with new training-karni-1-.jpg

Then I invested 25 green packs into this guy, training Gym, so Fitness and Strength. I didn't train him that much before, so these skills were quite low on him. He gained 40% in strength and 38% in fitness. That's 78% in total, training low skills. (~ 100%)

So I don't know exact numbers how it would have been before the patch. Also remember, the DC has 6 stars and the AMC 7 stars, so he also develops a bit slower. But I guess its safe to say, that training low % skills, gets the player more progress.
    Last edited by Der_Ryan_M; 04-14-2018 at 10:13 AM.

Pro
    ...... ...
    Last edited by Spartan117; 04-14-2018 at 02:23 PM.

Yesterday I noticed a striker with low skills but high £valuation not making many strides at all, maybe I was training him incorrectly. I really took my eye off the ball there.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    It will not work my friend!!

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Are you saying that the GK training trick looses it effectiveness after a while?

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    Are you saying that the GK training trick looses it effectiveness after a while?
    I don't think so, GK training is just a way to accumulate a lot of "wasted condition" to apply to another training and save time.
    It would make no sense. It's like training the skill you train at the end the same amount, that all condition that goes into GK training is lost in this drill.

Pro
    Last edited by Spartan117; 04-14-2018 at 02:22 PM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast