Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: Players with 340% + 1% skills. Mutants or well trained ?

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    If it's a glitch, then nord-devs did right with this update (let's leave out the communication thing, where they first made the implement and then worn the managers - this was wrong at any point of view).
    That means the training system has a "hole" and the devs must fix it (or start working for a new developing system) and explain to managers how it works.

If it's not a glitch but it's a result of "good" and "smart" training, then it was wrong their action and they should prevent only the matter of up-selling and creating 18 y.o. players with those skills.
    let's put it all in place
    1) there is a system of training
    2) there is a system of buying and selling players between the levels

on the first point - the training system with a limit of 340 for skill - worked and allowed absolutely all managers to train players from 3 * and until the moment the manager will not stop or will not reach 340 in any skill.
    on the second point - the mechanism for buying and selling players between the levels was and is now - no absolute change

what a farm is - the consistent implementation of points 1 and 2.

proceeding from this - point 1 of none of the managers was not violated.
    Also, I did not find a single point in the rules that would directly indicate that the repetition of the sequence of points 1 and 2 is illegal (not fair).

now as for the solution of the problem by the developers of Nordeus: on the first point - the developers of Nordeus simply introduced other restrictions on training and now training more than certain steps (for example 60 80 100 120 as a skill) increases the cost of training (the number of green rests that you need to spend to restore the condition). This restriction work for all manager!
    What will happen in the end - after a few seasons (approximately from 6 to 10) players (with trained skills) of more than 120-130 will disappear altogether. In fact, taking into account the costs, this means that all teams will be brought to approximately one rating, in parallel - it is almost impossible to buy players at auction, scout hunting will begin, and yes - at last Nordeus's century-old dream will come true - donators will buy tokens and win matches.
    On the second point - Nordeus did nothing whatsoever you want, and it can be called a good solution only from the point of view of Nordeus's income. It is unjustified by any other considerations to decide on changing the training scheme. And even more so does not kill this decision of the farm - unless the cost of the player from the farm will increase to 2-5 thousand green rests at each stage of the farm (and it will not be profitable to make the whole team through the farm,but you can be limited to 1-2 players in 5-10 seasons). In fact, we would be happy if just disconnected negotiations - this is a simple and elegant solution. And so, in fact, Nordeus has only to completely remove the training from the game.
    Altiplano and tomekono like this.

Chris, I only meant that we shouldn't mix apples with oranges (or any other fruit, lol). Mutants were the ones with skills at thousands of %, so it's not a good idea to call players with skills at 300% mutants as well. Maybe we should think of a different name for them, so it will not confuse us and Nordeus.

Absolutely nothing wrong with the training system the only different is how you train your player to be. The only problem is upselling and the biggest problem is those without knowledge of training.
    This is infact a game not real life football so % is just numbers. The system culculate not on individual but as a whole,* rating is just an indicator. 1%speed v 340% speed is nothing and make no different.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Ok, let's start with what we all agree.
    - Players with 1500% fitness and 1% shooting are definitely "mutants"
    - Players with 340% white and 1% grey skills, 18 y.o. are created by abusing the system and we don't agree with that.

But players 340%-1%, with 99% quality, are so capable in asso games why ?
    Because they have high white/useful for their position skills or because it's some kind of glitch (as the first mutants) and the mechanics understand them as some higher q players ?

How a team with players 340%-1%, 99% quality, performs vs a 130% team ?
    Why?

How can a ST with 1% in Fitness and Aggression can be such a great scorer ?
    How can a AML/R who are the most successful players in game, perform so good with 1 % in Strength and Aggression ?
    How can a DC with 1% Speed, stop oppo attackers ?

Is it a glitch or the mechanics just ignore the grey skills ?
    Are they mutants next-gen or well trained players ?
    I had a team of what some would call mutant players and others would call well-trained players while in Noel's association. Overall lost 1 game in 3 seasons (43-4-1). He can confirm if u wish to message him. I actually lost a greater percentage of my league games, than I did association matches.

About my team, I had 1% grays on all starters, including the goalie. Some whites were at 340%, but not all. I didn't upsell, I bought 3* 18 year olds and kept them until they were in their late 20's.

What I had noticed.

Is it a glitch or the mechanics just ignore the grey skills ?

The engine ignores gray skills. No impact whatsoever

Of the white skills, some have a higher priority than others. Fitness, speed and strength are more important than anything else, and its not even close. A DL/DR w/ 340% fitness and speed can still shutdown AML and AMR, w/ 300%+ finishing and shooting, even if speed and fitness are high as well. I play the starter, it's lockdown defense; bring on the backup and we concede 2 or 3 goals to an average team.

Shooting is the next most important skill.

But players 340%-1%, with 99% quality, are so capable in asso games why ?

Not sure exactly. Big thing I noticed was great tactics can still beat the mutants w/ a little luck on the role of the dice. I had a turkish rival in my league that didn't have mutants (now he has mutants though), that was able to play me tough and sometimes get a win or draw, despite me having mutant players (including 1-3 in cup and 0-2 in CL final). Our quality was roughly even. Thing with the mutants is, I don't need to get my tactics correct to win, I just have to prevent my opponent from getting his correct.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 04-14-2018 at 12:29 AM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Level 40 Manager

lol, I'm trying to figure things out but I have to read a Novel here, and believe me I have already some I need to finish lol.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    lol, I'm trying to figure things out but I have to read a Novel here, and believe me I have already some I need to finish lol.
    yes, because only lalexrus and macdaniel made relative to the subject posts - lol
    (thanks guys, you are to the point)

* gonna modify and transfer some posts later
    KenoticFC likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    In my opinion that % counting make no sense. So if for example dl has 50 % speed and enemy amr has 340%so in reality that dl has no chance against amr but not in this game and i dont know why . Just do it as in fifa series 1-100 but of course it must be pretty hard to get that number(for example from 35 to 37). That could fix all mutants all 1% skills and etc.

Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    In my opinion that % counting make no sense. So if for example dl has 50 % speed and enemy amr has 340%so in reality that dl has no chance against amr but not in this game and i dont know why . Just do it as in fifa series 1-100 but of course it must be pretty hard to get that number(for example from 35 to 37). That could fix all mutants all 1% skills and etc.
    You don't understand the system correctly. It's ok, because TE can be very confusing.
    First thing, "50%" doesn't actually mean "%", it's just a symbol that means abstract "points" in this case. Don't think of it as "he can only run with half of average speed".
    Second, a player in, for example, level 10 team with Speed 50% has total Speed: 50 + 20 * (10 - 1) = 230%, or 230 / 4 = 57.5 in Overall quality points (that quality you can see in the braces after the percentage players quality; formula). And player with 100% Speed from the same team has 100 + 20 * (10 - 1) = 280% or 70 OQ. The difference between 230 and 280 (or 57.5 and 70) is not that big, right?
    It does make sense, although, as I said, it's s very confusing system. Unnecessary confusing IMHO.
    Der_Ryan_M and dsio like this.
    It wasn't our day.

Rookie
    salahs finishing at chelski was about 1% haha

Rookie
    reading that reply sent me dizzy, my 78% aggression dmc has been sent off 5 times this season with normal tackling, E=MC2 divided by PI
    Altiplano likes this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast