Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: Players with 340% + 1% skills. Mutants or well trained ?

He is the lord of mutants Kaizer lol
    Kaizer Franz and IImaestroII like this.

Take somebody like Inzaghi, he had 1% strength and 1000% finishing and heading lol.
    madflo19 and FC Dacia Terra like this.

Famous
    Joking apart, once we knew about the 340% skill cap we paid attention. White skills were worth training to the max. (Am I right in thinking) that grey skills at 1% actually have a negative value? So that a 1% player in a team that levels up actually registers as a -20 player in the engines calculations? Hence manipulators having 1 star players.
    Back to training. This update seems designed to force us to level out a players skills. Grey skills that gain more than a players useful skills? So as Jeeves said, players who can play more than one position will become worth their weight in gold, literally. DL/ML/AML, MC/AMC/ST, DC/MC/AMC, but how often do these players turn up on auction or in negotiations. And when they do, what are the chances that they'll be 18 years old? And then, they will of course cost their weight in gold.
    We can of course give players extra positions...........at the cost of rest packs.
    So as expected it's another win/win for Nordeus we spend more tokens to buy players or we spend more rest packs to train players.
    Clever little Devs aren't they?

@usarabat having below <1% and having low marking is two different things.
    A player with 20-30% marking is not a mutant...plz continue to entertain us .

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    Hey ! It is not our fault if nordeus put in dark grey the speed skill for DC ...
    I don't blame anyone (except the cases of up-selling) .
    I 'm just asking for answers as I don't have a team like this and never happen to face one.
    btw, your player has high q anyway. I 'm more interesting for 5* 340+1 players.

@ HairDryer
    I 've read your statement in another thread, ok.
    Can you give some answer or hint or guess in my questions ?

@ USARABAT
    The developers should answer your questions
    You mean a dev would come and answer :
    Yes, the game mechanics recognize players with some 340% skills as 9* players so they perform like that ?
    lol, more possible to see a UFO in my roof

@IImaestroII no, as Toxcatl said, not even close.
    I 'm talking about the players @ lalexrus (from here https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...ilities-9.html )
    has.
    He is in 12th top100 asso groups (which is also "connected" with the other Russian, no1 with 340+1% 5* players ).
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 04-13-2018 at 06:08 PM.
    Nikose likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    Here is a well trained player ! Definitly not a " mutant " despite of the team's name lol

Attachment 98434
    Any player who has 8 light skills will have 340 in 8 skills in about 7 seasons from 18 years (to 25 years). However, in this case, you will then have to train only 8 skills. this is not realistic for positions such as MC or DMC, and also because of the available exercises (when there are simply no exercises that do not affect the gray skills). so the big question is what kind of average rating will this player have - for 8 skills (like you) - it's about 120-140. the only difference with a similar training through farms (which some participants in the forum and nordeus is not fair) is the average rating - since it is possible to train the player not through 7 levels (which is equivalent to 7 seasons), but more - for example, when training through 13 levels, the player's rating will be about 94 (for DC with all light skills at 340 and gray skills - 1). After calculating the effective rating and comparing it with the overall rating of the player, you can find out how much the gray skill has gone to the minus.

so what do you think @lalexrus (about my #1 questions ?)
    is it a glitch or mechanics don't count at all white skills ?

Did you ever play with 7* teams ?
    How your players performed ?

about @what is mutant player@

to begin with it is necessary to understand - this is a game and not real football and there will never be complete similarity. but with regards to Messi Ronaldo and others - if UEFA acted like Nordeus, then if Messi starts scoring with every penalty, then UEFA must break his leg

the first category of mutants (as noted above) are the players of the "Vietnamese style of training" - 2 skills of psychophysics are very high (340 or higher, depending on when he was trained). With these players, there are problems - they are unstable playing in official matches (league for example). In tournament associations are normal. I tested this player (450 fitness and 450 speed, other light ones - 100, not a farmer player) - in general, the maximum from him can be obtained only in associations. This style seems to me very wrong - in fact, a player without hands or legs, sometimes no head - a natural mutant.

The next version that nordeus actually officially called a mutant is that the players are trained through farms. in this case, train all light skills and do not train gray. depending on the size of the farm (the number of levels of the difference between the lowest and the highest team), a different number of light skills can be trained - usually a minimum of 8. These players can in my opinion be called mutants with great stretch and only because this the player became trained for example at 18 and not at 25 as it should have been and has a rating lower than he should. Otherwise, these are the usual workouts, and I would not say that it's easier than training ordinary players in ordinary teams - just imagine that the player needs to be trained 6-7 times to get it the way you see it. Naturally, these players play perfectly in all matches.

The third version of the mutants are regular team players, with high light skills, sometimes with 1 in gray skills (depending on age). To mutants they can be attributed only on the basis of the fact that Nordeus having changed the training scheme actually took them to this category. Look at the screen - it's a player from my non-farm team. the plans for it were quite large - in the next season, for example, to bring all the skills to the state in the picture, and skills less than 100 - to bring the minimum to 100 (or better 120). We can say that this is a "Vietnamese style" - maybe, but I did not plan so - accordingly the basic skills for this position are trained at 200. And now it's not destiny - it will be blown out after several seasons thanks to Nordeus)
    Attachment 98436

The fourth version of the mutants - the players of which Nordeus does not consider mutants, but they actually are - they are simply not real at all. First of all, these are the players that are available on the offer - you probably saw screens where players are offered on 1200-1300 tokens (of course there were more but I did not see it). The second option of such a player is a loss in the league for many seasons in a row and free training all these seasons (the problem is that any skills do not decrease by 20%).

It seems to me that all these disputes are a product of managers who are surprised "why I lost - I have a higher rating" and they do not bother with training, they do not train bonuses (team and associations). Well, it's over in these complaints there is always a huge amount of lies - when the association with dead teams gets on another of the top 100 and loses, complains - but in fact these are people who manipulate the ratings of the teams - they overdid say - but they are in support of Nordeus Do not report. Yes, farming teams almost always win (of course, if they have a difference of 6-7 levels), but even the usual team to win them is quite realistic that I repeatedly did. To do this, you need to have a team with high light skills.

The performing of 1st gen mutants with 1500 fitness and 1% shooting , was definitely a glitch.

My main question is if the performing (5* q, playing as a higher q) of the 2nd gen "mutants", with 340% +1% grey skills, is a glitch or not.

If it's a glitch, then nord-devs did right with this update (let's leave out the communication thing, where they first made the implement and then worn the managers - this was wrong at any point of view).
    That means the training system has a "hole" and the devs must fix it (or start working for a new developing system) and explain to managers how it works.

If it's not a glitch but it's a result of "good" and "smart" training, then it was wrong their action and they should prevent only the matter of up-selling and creating 18 y.o. players with those skills.

Also they should explain what is the role of "white" skills in game mechanics and with what logic a ST can perform so good with 1% fitness (or a DC with 1% Speed vs a normal 140% Speed of oppo attackers).
    IImaestroII likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    so what do you think @lalexrus (about my #1 questions ?)
    is it a glitch or mechanics don't count at all white skills ?

Did you ever play with 7* teams ?
    How your players performed ?
    Unfortunately it's hard to say - we do not take the internal algorithms of the game, and different for official tournaments and associations. However, there is such an observation - a player of an ordinary team of 18 years old 3 * trained to 140% plays extremely unstable for years to 20. With each season, his strength only increases, from training - each season can be more trained and gray skills are reduced. all this can be seen in the form of a player's overall rating. Are there any hidden parameters of the player - "experience" (for example) we can not know. but the fact that a player with the same light skills (at 18 and 22 years) at 22 years will play better than 18 years is a fact. For farmer same players, this jump in several seasons occurs in the process of training and selling to the upper levels. Well, you have to understand - in the associations of other game mechanics - for example, in bringing players of different levels to one conditional level and realizing the very opportunity to play. Hence the difference in the game in the league and in associations.

As for the game with the 7 * teams - the simplest example is a tour (Spanish for example), which is won without manipulating the rating (when several players 5-6* are sold, the team's rating is understated and only then the tour is played). In the associations of problems with such (7 *) teams I did not even have when there were no farms - nevertheless high light skills are being decided. But in the league, cup and league of champions theoretically there can be heavy matches - but I do not see any special problems from this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast