Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: What about when i want to train my GK???

Famous

Question What about when i want to train my GK???

Hey guys!

Everybody talks about GK trick. BUT! What about when i want to train my REAL GK?

How should i do this with new rules?

USARABAT likes this.

Pro
    Tried using GK on my new fast trainer GK ... he was around 130% in GK attributes BEFORE the introduction of the new training system. Now GK training is useless

I suggest training the GK as following

GK drill to the maximum until ur GK slows down to gain attribute from this drill
    then u move to wing play and use it to the maximum
    then u move to one line of defense drill ....
    then to the stop the attacker drill
    afterwards u use one-to one drill ...
    and finally u move to Gym to boost his fitness

Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    Hey guys!

Everybody talks about GK trick. BUT! What about when i want to train my REAL GK?

How should i do this with new rules?

Have u tried the inverse?
    so GK skills for those who dont have gk skills, and not GK skills for the gK? (so defensive and attacking)

Famous
    Thanks guys!

Khris: "and not GK skills for the gK?"
    >>EVERY<< drill contains one of his (grey or white) skills. When you train your field players you have the opportunity to do some "magic" with GK sessions coz field players don't have any of those skills. But if you want reverse you can't do this with GK.

Rabat: I don't want give FIT skill to my GK, i know it's my silliness but i would like to train with "mutant style"

Anyway my GK is 140% with 200+ main skills (except fit and punching, punching is lame) as i said in another topic i had luck coz i ptrained him before this nonsense but if i want to train another GK in the future i'm doomed

You can peek my GK @: XYDTED
    (Fc Gabez obviously)
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 04-15-2018 at 09:07 AM.

Famous
    It seems like REAL GK training is dead!

Thank you NORDEUS!

The effectiveness of a drill is determined, I suspect, by the average of skills it trains. Could be by the lowest or by the highest skill in the drill, but I think it's average. So pick a drill that trains the lowest skill, in your case it's Wing Play.
    Don't say "Punching is lame" -- all skills are equally lame, the difference is the name only.
    Gabez Teh likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    The effectiveness of a drill is determined, I suspect, by the average of skills it trains. Could be by the lowest or by the highest skill in the drill, but I think it's average. So pick a drill that trains the lowest skill, in your case it's Wing Play.
    Don't say "Punching is lame" -- all skills are equally lame, the difference is the name only.
    Thanks Tox!

Btw i had a very weak hunch about ptraining. I had a "have to ptrain to max my GK"... baaang nerf came out after couple of days... LOL
    I didn't ptrain my GK to 180% coz i didn't want to screw my avarage % ... It was a bad logical choice over intuition or something

Never mind....
    (ps: i ptrained him to only 140%, having ~~3K greens so not my resources was the main hesitation about ptrain)

Yea, keep writing about GK training for field players.... then don't forget to wonder why it doesn't work anymore sometime in the future

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukáš Ledecký View Post
    Yea, keep writing about GK training for field players.... then don't forget to wonder why it doesn't work anymore sometime in the future
    GK training for field players

Does it REALLY count mate?

I don't think so! I had a very good idea stopping the mutant question, even i wrote down to one of our admin! He forwarded to the devs (i hope) and later they are came up with this nonsense...

I HAVE TO ASK AGAIN! SO DOES IT REALLY COUNT? NO? THERE YOU ARE!

Quote Originally Posted by Lukáš Ledecký View Post
    Yeah, of course. Because it's called "GK Training". Game mechanics, tests, numbers means nothing comparing to the importance of a drill's name. It just can't work somehow for field players with the name like this!
    Thank you for opening my eyes.
    It wasn't our day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast